WRAPPED AROUND THE FERNS

I had come home from Mitchie's at the perfect time.

For the Record was closing within the hour and Sarah had left as soon as I got there, but she hadn't walked out before yelling to me that we were having our normal weekly hang out at my flat this Saturday.

I'm glad things are going back to normal.

Harry and Milo had talked things out and finally settled their little bitch boy version of an argument with each other. Harry pulled me into the back office as soon as I got there, Milo was distracted with a customer as he explained to me how it went down.

What I hadn't expected was for him to tell me that Milo was having some family issues, that Harry and Sarah were going to help him with, on top of his wary feelings towards mine and Harry's relationship.

Harry explained that Milo was glad that he had talked everything out, but it did take a good bit to finally crack him.

Doesn't surprise me at all.

Once Harry let me leave the office, Milo had grabbed my arm before I could walk out from behind the counter and pulled me into such a tight hug. It caught me off guard, but I returned it just as eagerly nonetheless.

"I love you, Willy. Thank you for being my best friend," was what Milo whispered into my ear as he hugged me, which only made me squeeze him back tighter and mumble back another 'I love you'.

Life should be full of love.

Love for everything. Love for the world, for yourself, for your friends.

Love for your boyfriend who doesn't know.

I helped the boys close up the store and make sure everything was locked up correctly, helping Milo do a quick inventory of all the newly displayed records.

Having three people made the process go by quicker, so the store had closed within thirty minutes- Milo riding away on his bike and Harry following me up the stairs.

I had flung open my door, slinging my tote towards my beloved sofa and trudging to the kitchen, in hopes to find a snack.

Out of habit, I turn to check the microwave as I shuffle towards my pantry.

4:00 P.M.

"Britain, are you hungry?" I ask Harry from over the bar as I watch him sit down on my couch, moving my bag over a tiny bit to give himself more space.

"A snack would be nice, so get your ass over here." Harry snickers as he begins to play with the strap of my bag in between his fingers.

"Shut up." I denied Harry while I kept searching my pantry, finally landing on a bag of chips to snack on.

I grab the bag, throw them under my arm and also grab a pack of gummy snacks that Harry had picked out in the grocery store when we went yesterday before going into the living room.

He had carried the box of gummies around the store the whole time, even took pictures with some fans with them, all because I told him I had to think about buying them.

Once we made it up to the register, I caved in and bought him the fucking gummies.

His argument was that I always bought blueberries for Milo, so why couldn't he get some gummy snacks?

"Here." I throw them at Harry's chest before I plop down on the couch next to him, sitting criss cross with the bag of chips in my lap. My attention turned to the television when I noticed Harry turned it on during the little period of time that I was in the kitchen.