THE SARAH JONES BAND

"Where's Harry?" I asked as soon as I walked through the door of the studio with Naomi.

Her and I decided to meet up and get coffee, along with a bagel, this morning after she texted me last night asking if I was coming in today.

Yup, that's right.

Now I have seven contacts in my phone.

"Yeah, how is his band here on time, but not him?" Naomi says as she walks over to sit down next to Adam on the couch.

"Excuse me, we all agreed that this was the Sarah Jones band." Sarah says in a joking tone.

I skip over to sit next to a smiling Sarah, who was in her usual spot behind her drum set.

Her and Mitch both seem happy, they seem to have worked through things. Love birds are forever, I knew they would push through.

I think Harry still plans on sending them to Snowmass like a crazy person just throwing money at people... Who is he? Oprah?

"So, I take it none of us know where numb nuts is?" Adam pipes up.

We all shrug our shoulders in confusion as we look around at each other to see if anyone had any clue to where their lead singer was.

How did I, out of all people, beat Harry here?

It's like the one time I'm not late, he is. Which is odd because he made sure to make it known this was mandatory.

"I'll give him a call and see where he's at." Mitch proposes as he starts to walk out of the studio to privately call Harry. We all nod at him and break out into little conversations to occupy our time.

"How are my two favorite love birds?" I turn in my seat to look over at Sarah, since everyone else is having their own conversations.

"Well, we're not broken up, so that's a relief... but that means I'm still stuck with his sarcastic ass." Sarah says with a smile.

"Wish I could help you there, but you chose him. I still have no clue how he got you." I prop my feet up on one of her drums, only for her to slap my legs off. I mumble an 'ow' under my breath from her impact.

"They're not a foot rest." Sarah says as she points a finger at me, like she's scolding her child, "But, I wouldn't have it any other way. I love him and I'm just glad we talked about everything."

I fake gag at her lovesick words. Hearing her talk about her and Mitch's relationship is like listening to my best friend gush about my older brother, which is gross.

"Shut up Will, just wait till you find someone that you love."

"I love everyone, you know that." I instantly shut down her statement.

"Yeah you love everyone, but not the same way I love Mitch and we both know that. You've never had a serious relationship for longer than a month..." She trails off, but then shoots up in her chair like she has an amazing idea, "Maybe the girls and I could set you up on a blind date!"

Shit.

I can't shut the idea down or that would be weird. It would raise suspicion and I can't risk anything especially with that article still out.

Ever since yesterday morning, I haven't seen any other news papers with it and no one has mentioned it to me, so I think I'm in the clear for now, but I still have to play it safe. I'm planning on telling them soon, I just have to think of how.

"Oh, a blind date? Um, that actually sounds... like a good idea."

"What sounds like a good idea?" I snap my head towards the door seeing Mitch and a very confused Harry.