MUSICIAN AGAINST THE UNIVERSE

HARRY'S POV

Twelve sunflowers accompanied by one peony.

Those were the flowers I was placing in the half full vase that was in the middle of my kitchen island.

Willow insisted that we traded a flower with each other before I dropped her off at her flat about two hours ago because "we needed to make the bouquets have a touch of each other."

The flowers gave the room some more color, shit the vibrant yellow and pink flowers were a huge contrast compared to everything.

Ever since I met Willow, I've been wanting more color in my life. Which also leads me to wanting to get rid of the dark, modern, famous persona my apartment was conveying.

This place felt like who I thought I was for since the start, but it's starting to feel less and less like home every day.

I thought that becoming this famous singer meant that I had to abide by these stereotypes that the media portrayed every other musician as: minisculely modern with no personality laced within.

I was trying so hard to get molded by this cookie cutter life that I lost who I really was when I lived back in England.

Willow pulled that part of me right back out, though.

I can't give her all the credit, the other three stooges had also played a huge part in me being able to recognize myself again.

Every time Milo and I talk about anything, it feels like I'm back home, casually talking to one of my high school friends.

That little fucker also sends me iMessage games like every other day and then doesn't play back when it's his turn... Usually because Mitch takes his phone for not paying attention at work.

Mitch.

He's never serious and is always sarcastic in probably the worst situations. He gives me the same feeling Gemma does whenever we bicker back and forth. He gives me the childish carefree feeling back that I was slowly losing.

Sarah, on the other hand, is the reason I'm stable over here. She gives me the same support my mum does and is always there for me whenever I need advice.

I may be over four thousand miles from my mum, but Sarah is the next best person I have who is always worried about how I am and is always genuine when I ask for help.

And Willow.

Artist is something else.

She holds charisma in her eyes and has me at her fingertips. Her positive emotions flow right into me and give me a sense of hope for everything; she gives me some color back.

I could lay next to her on her hard fucking kitchen floor for hours, hurting my back, if it meant I could see the glimmer in her eyes when she talked about her fictional stories about the sun and moon.

Mr. Moon and Sunny.

I would always have my days start off with watching the sunrise with her if it meant I could feel her hands grab my face as she kissed me.

If it meant we could be ourselves around each other, I would pull as many all nighters listening about everything that was on her mind.

She seems like the type of person to want to defy the rules, but in her own way.

She doesn't want to take the traditional route for things.

If I were to ask her about painting my staircase pink, she would be over the moon about it and wouldn't second guess adding color to anything.