30: Rome

Here is one :)

I'm preparing a new series again that I would like to write after this book is done :)

"So you and Tommo are back together then?" Nick starts the conversation as he is walking around Rome with Harry.

"Is this really what you want to talk about?" Harry sighs. "Because I'm not in the mood for you judging me for it. He makes me happy, wants to give me another chance, we love each other still after all this time so yeah we are back together, Nick."

"You deserve better that him. He is jealous and possessive. He probably just wants you back because you follow him like a lost puppy. He uses you, Haz. I don't think he really loves you. He doesn't even respect me, Harry. I'm one of your friends and he has zero respect for me." Nick argues.

"You have to stop it, Nick." Harry snaps. "Louis is my boyfriend and I should have never listened to you in the first place and break up with him. He is it for me. He loves me and I know it. We've been attached to the hip for as long as I can remember and I don't want it any other way. I love him and I've been literally dying inside without him just because you fed me fables about how he would forget about me in uni. He didn't, Nick." Harry snaps.

"Didn't he have someone else?"

"And he broke up with him for me which is something I won't take for granted. He gave me another chance and I know it's the last one." Harry's hands are in his pockets as he kicks some stone on the street.

"Want to bet if this trip is over and he is back in London he is going to call that guy again? He just wants to have some fun on this holiday, Haz and it's pretty easy to notice that you are head over heels for him. He uses it, he uses your heart, your feelings, he uses you Harry."

And that's the final drop. Harry turns around to face his friend, giving him an angry glare.

"Look Nick. I like you, you are my friend and I'm glad I had you by my side this school year but if you are not going to respect the relation between me and my boyfriend, or just my boyfriend in general this friendship is not going to work. I would give up anything and anyone for Louis and you should know it by now. So if you are going to keep talking shit about him I suggest that we just turn back to the hotel because I'm not spending the day with you then."

"Jesus, alright I get it Harry. No need to get your panties into a twist. I just wanted to tell you that you deserve so much better and you don't even see what's right in front of you..." Nick sighs, wanting to grab Harry's hand.

"No, but I do see what Louis was trying to tell me all this time..."

--

"Haz!" Louis jumps into Harry's arms when he enters the hotel room. "I missed you, god I missed you." He is clamping on Harry like a koala and kisses his face. "How was your day baby?"

"It was too long. I really missed you too, Lou." Harry confesses and kisses Louis' forehead before putting him down. "Missed you so much. How was your day?"

"Well, as much as I wanted to be with you, I'm glad you weren't. I wouldn't want you to suffer like I did. It was horrible, Haz. Liam went into teacher mood and mister Payne the history teacher told us literally every single story from the Roman mythology and just talked about a bunch of stones and how they got there. I swear it was like those school trips with Miss Slenders. It was horrible, Harry horrible." Louis whines dramatically, his hand covering his forehead as he dramatically falls down on the bed.

"Ugh, same. Hanging out with just Nick, I don't think it will happen a lot anymore. It just... We didn't click at all and I didn't like how he was acting."

"I wish I could say I feel sorry for you, Haz but I really don't. He's an asshole. If he wasn't your friend I'd already beat the shit out of him." Louis sounds frustrated only talking about the lad.

Harry laughs and shakes his head. He takes place next to Louis in the bed and puts his arms around him.

"You're my favourite person." He mumbles, snuggling closer into Louis.

"That's pretty funny, Hazza because you are mine as well." Louis turns around so he can now face Harry. "I'm going to kiss you now by the way."

Harry chuckles but he gets shut up by Louis' lips pressing on his own quite roughly. Louis rolls on top of the curly boy and he starts to grind down on him while his lips are now on Harry's neck.

"Lou..." Harry moans. "Please, missed you like that so much as well."

"Me too, fuck Harry haven't even properly come without you." Louis groans, his hand disappearing into Harry's shorts. "You're so hard already only from some grinding baby."

Louis pulls down Harry's shorts and boxers and immediately starts to kiss his cock, teasing a bit before deep throating Harry just the way he likes it.

"Shit, Louis. This is so... you are so good with your mouth, love." Harry moans, hands in Louis' hair. "So good, you are going to make me come so fast."

Louis stops sucking and gives Harry an innocent look just like porn stars would do.

"Come on my face then, baby." Louis speaks up seductively.

Harry's hand moves to his cock and he quickly jerks himself, coming all over Louis' face.

"Look at you..." Harry speaks up, being out of breath. "So beautiful, my love." Harry pulls Louis closer to him and kisses him passionately. "I love you so much."

"Just because I gave you a blowjob huh." Louis teases.

"You know very well that isn't true. You're my treasure." Both boys cuddle until someone knocks on their door.

"Harry, Louis! We're going for dinner in half an hour!" Niall screams.

"We'll be a bit later! Still need to shower, Nialler." Louis screams back. "There's come in my hair." He whispers to Harry so Niall can't hear him.

"Alright, be quick!"

They hear Niall's footsteps leave and Louis stands up, dragging Harry to the bathroom.

"Let's have a shower, love."