5: Milano

Here you go guys! Sorry for not posting yesterday, I went shopping and right after I was really tired and my mouth started to hurt again so I slept.

Milano has a lot of places to visit and Harry is sure that he walked the sole from his shoes with the amount of miles that they walked. They have visited the cathedral, some old buildings, a museum and all the other touristic things that Harr doesn't really remember anymore. He looks at Louis who has an annoyed look on his face. If there are two things that Louis really hates then it's visiting old buildings and museums and walking.

"Are we almost back at the car?" Louis whines.

"It's about a mile I guess." Liam answers.

"You're joking right? Okay I have a plan. You guys go to the car and you come pick me up right here." Louis takes place on the ground in the middle of the sidewalk. Something you only experience with Louis Tomlinson of course.

"Louis, don't be a child and stand up." Zayn sighs when he looks at his best friend. He wishes Gigi was still here. Louis only listens to her.

"Can't do, my feet are dying."

Harry can't help but chuckle lightly at Louis being a child and when Louis looks at him he immediately stares at Niall and pretends to start a conversation with him, his cheeks flushed red.

"Come here, my love. I'll carry you on my back." Marco stretches his arm so Louis can grab his hand.

"Aw, baby!" Louis coos when he grabs Marco's hand only to jump on his back seconds later. "You are the best boyfriend ever." Louis pecks Marco's cheek from behind and then rests his head on the older boy's shoulder.

And if Harry wasn't already freaking out, he is now. They were together for five years, how dare he call Marco the best boyfriend ever. How long are they together? Can't be longer than a year right? It's impossible that Marco is better to Louis than Harry was. Only the break up was shit, their relationship was literally perfect.

Why the fuck did he give it up?

Niall gives Harry a sad look and even Liam can't help but look at Harry, giving him a hint of sympathy. He can't imagine how hard it must be, even though your relationship is over, to know that you are replaced by someone that is apparently better than you.

"Let's just go to the van, yeah." Zayn says breaking the awkward silence.

"Go on then, Horsie!" Louis slaps his boyfriend's ass, making Marco giggle and he runs towards the van like a horse. It's pretty disgusting.

--

After having dinner they all went back into the van and nobody had an idea what was going on. Zayn refused to tell them anything. It's about 20 minutes later that he stops driving and tells his friends to get out of the vehicle.

"OMG! AC MILAN PLAYS HERE!" Louis immediately screams out when he is out of the car. "OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE WE ARE HERE!"

"Surprise!" Marco smiles, hugging Louis from behind and he shows him tickets.

"Is that?"

"Tickets to the game. It's Juventus that has to play here. We're in the VIP section." Marco smiles and starts handing out the tickets to all the boys.

"Baby you are the best!" Louis jumps into Marco's arms and starts peppering him with kisses. "How did you even manage to get them? They are so expensive, and VIP?"

"My father's a part of the Italian football federation." Marco smiles.

"That's pretty cool, man. Thank you so much. You're a saint!" Niall smiles, giving Marco a bro hug. Harry immediately pulls Niall away and nudges him in his ribs. The other boys thank him as well, except for Harry. He is not planning to talk to that mafia kid.

The boys give Harry a weird look and Louis even glares at him when Marco kind of gives him an expecting look. Instead of saying thank you, he tells everybody to go inside.

--

"Oh my god, there are hotdogs!" Niall says enthusiastically when he sees someone eating a hotdog in the bleachers. The game just started and all the boys are watching the game except for Niall who apparently just watches at other people's food.

"Niall, we literally just had dinner." Liam groans.

"That was two hours ago, Lima." Niall rolls his eyes. "Can we have hotdogs?"

"I could actually have a hotdog as well." Louis reacts. "What about you my love?"

"Hotdog does sound delicious." Marco agrees with his boyfriend.

"I'll get us hotdogs." Harry says as he stands up. He doesn't really care about the game anyway and like this his friends are maybe a little bit less pissed.

"And that's why Harry is my best friend. Love you, Haz!" Niall stands up and hugs Harry and the curly boy pushes him away with a smile.

"Alright, I'll be right back."

And Harry walks around to find the hotdog stand and after about two minutes he has found it.

"Hi sir, how can I help you?" the girl gives him a flirty smile but Harry doesn't really care. Yeah he is bisexual but honestly he has never really done something with a girl so he starts to think that he might be fully gay.

"Can I have five hotdogs please?" Harry smiles. There is no way that he is going to pay a hotdog for that stupid Marco kid. If he wants a hotdog he can go get it himself. Harry is not doing anything for him. He can't stand him and honestly Marco has been under Harry's skin all day already.

"Here you go, that's ten euros please."

Harry hands the money to the girl and skilled he carries five hotdogs in his hands that are way too big compared to the rest of his body.

"Here you go, guys." Harry smiles, handing everybody a hotdog except for Marco.

"Harry, I think you forgot one." Liam says with doubt when he sees Marco with empty hands.

"Oh did I? Oops, must be used to only get five you know, our friend group being five." Harry smiles innocently.

"You're such a kid." Louis snaps. "For real? Not buying him a hotdog? You're pathetic."

And it's the first time that Louis speaks to him and it's a knife straight going through his heart. He should have seen it coming though. Not buying a hotdog sounded like the best plan ever but now he realises it will piss off Louis more than it annoys Marco.

Louis takes place on Marco's lap and puts the food in front of his face. "We can share, baby. I'll feed you." Louis gives him a flirty smile right after he gave Harry an angry glare.

Yeah, Harry really doesn't know how to be around Louis and his new boyfriend but only a few days and Marco is gone.

Harry can't fucking wait.