9: Barga

Early morning chap! 

here you go, love ya! 

"Drive slower, Liam!" Louis groans from the back from the van to one of his best friends. "I want to spend more time with my baby!"

"Louis, we are literally going to spend the day there. Does it really matter if you hang out in a stupid van or in the village?" Liam groans.

Louis rolls his eyes and takes a sip from his water. He hates it when Liam is right. It's the worst thing ever.

"How much longer until we're there? I really need to pee." Niall complains, his legs crossed to control his bladder.

"I think it's about two more minutes. We're close, Niall." Marco smiles. "Look baby, that's where I went to school." Marco points at a building and Louis gives him a sweet smile.

"I can imagine you in primary school you know. I bet you looked very cute."

"I don't look cute anymore?" Marco is fake offended and puts his hand on his heart.

"Very cute." Louis smiles, pecking his lips quickly.

"Do you have a bucket?" Harry whispers to Niall. "Because this is fucking sickening."

"Mate if I had a bucket then I'd have used it to pee." Niall wiggles and he is biting his lip, trying to avoid to burst out.

"This should be it!" Liam stops the van in front of a big villa and Louis' eyes are wide.

"That house looks so beautiful!" he says while staring out of the window.

"Thank you, my love. Want to go inside? My parents are gone for the weekend so it's only my sister. If you want you can even sleep over here, all of you, tonight you know to rest well, have a proper bed and showers..." Marco suggests.

"No."

"Yes."

Harry and Louis say at the same time.

"Won't we be off schedule?" Harry tries to make up. He really doesn't want to stay in mafia kid's house. It's also way too huge and modern to be normal. Harry is sure that Marco is part of some mafia group.

"I could use a proper bed, Harry." Zayn says. "It's just one night. If we leave early in the morning we'll be alright."

"MARCO!" a pretty girl with long brown hair, brown eyes and darker skin comes running outside and she jumps into Marco's arms. "What do you have on your foot?"

"Accident during volleyball." Marco smiles. "Guys, this is my sister, Sylvia." Marco introduces the girl.

"Hi guys, hey Louis you okay?" she looks at her brother's boyfriend.

"I'm good, how about you?"

"Really good. Why don't you introduce me to your friends?" she grabs Marco's arm but her look is focused on Harry. Louis' jaw clenches immediately.

"Zayn, Niall, Harry and Liam." He introduces quickly.

"This is all very nice but can I please use your toilet. I'm going to burst!" Niall is literally jumping and Marco laughs and nods. "Follow me all inside, Niall I'll show you the bathroom. Sylvia, be a saint and show the boys where they can sleep tonight."

"Okay, follow me guys." She gives Harry a flirty smile and wink before she sways her hips as she is walking the stairs. Louis' knuckles are getting white and Liam and Zayn are both laughing as they watch the scene in front of him.

"Mate, he is so jealous." Liam whispers to Zayn. "And Harry hasn't even paid attention to her yet. I think I can see where you're coming from."

"Did I say three weeks? I'm going for two." Zayn laughs when Louis can't stop sending daggers into his boyfriend's sisters' back.

--

Harry really doesn't like Marco and he is sure that he is part of the mafia, but he does appreciate his mafia built pool in the back garden when it's 35 degrees and boiling hot.

"Hey!" Sylvia appears as well and Zayn can't help but chuckle when he sees Louis rolling his eyes. "What do you think of my new bikini? I bought it online. Harry, what do you think?"

She walks in front of Harry and starts turning around, giving him flirty smiles and a good look into her chest.

"I'm thirsty, Sylvia. Can you fetch me a drink?" Louis says before Harry can give the Italian girl an answer.

"The kitchen is..."

"I'm tired. Go fetch it, please."

The girl turns to her brother with her arms crossed.

"Your boyfriend is lazy."

Marco just shrugs and pulls Louis closer to him, pecking his cheek.

"Bring me something as well please, sis. I'm going to the toilet."

And it doesn't take long for the girl to come back with a tray full of glasses for everyone. She hands them out and ends with Harry. When she wants to hand him the glass, she drops it, of course, over his crotch.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Harry. I will clean it up." She smiles innocently at him and poor little Harry is oblivious. He just gives her a smile and thanks her. She grabs a cloth and then sits on her knees in front of Harry. Just when she is about to wipe, Louis stands up, grabs her by the hips and runs with her towards the pool, throwing her in.

"AAAAH!" the girl shrieks and she is sending daggers to Louis. "Why the fuck would you do that?" she hisses.

"Surprise!" Louis gives her a fake smile. "It's a joke, Sylvia. Calm down."

"I was about to help Harry." She hisses.

"Oh darling I'm pretty sure Harry can clean his own crotch. Why don't you go for a swim?"

"Marco!" Sylvia shrieks, looking at her brother who comes back from the toilet.

"What's wrong?" Marco is oblivious to the situation while Zayn is literally crying tears from laughing. God Louis can't control his jealousy at all. He even throws his boyfriend's sister in the pool. Zayn is going to die from laughing but he has accepted his death.

"Your stupid boyfriend threw me in the pool, that's what's wrong." If the water of the pool was boiling now, the boys wouldn't be surprised because damn the girl is angry.

"Lighten up, Sylvia. It was a joke, wasn't it Lou?"

Louis gives her an innocent smile and nods.

"Just a joke. You know I love you like a sister." He bashes his eyelashes, making Zayn laugh even harder.

And Harry just follows the scene, not really having a clue what the hell is going on...