29: Rome

"Good morning, sunshine." Harry smiles when Louis finally opens his eyes. "How did you sleep?"

"Knowing that I'm your boyfriend again? Perfect, thanks baby." Louis puts his arms around Harry's neck and kisses him softly.

"So, Niall texted me to ask if we wanted to go grab some breakfast and then Nick texted me if I wanted to have breakfast with him." Harry says, his hand going through Louis' hair.

"And? What's the plan?"

"Room service with you." Harry smirked. "How does a full English sound?"

"Another reminder of why I'm in love with you." Louis rolls on top of Harry and pecks his lips several times before going in for a real kiss. When their lips disconnect Louis moves to Harry's neck, nibbling on his skin before he puts his lips on the boy again.

"Such a tease, Lou." Harry moans.

"Just got to show everybody that you're mine." Louis smirks against Harry's skin.

"Room service!" a woman's voice sounds while knocking on the door.

"I'll go." Louis stands up and quickly grabs a pair of shorts and a shirt before he opens the door.

"Grazie!" Louis smiles, giving the woman a tip before closing the door. He has one huge plate and cutlery and puts it on the bed.

"This looks fucking awesome." Harry exclaims when he look at the plate.

"I don't think we can finish all." Louis says. "But I'm sure willing to try and feel pregnant later."

Harry laughs and shakes his head. He puts a piece of bacon on his fork and holds it in front of Louis' mouth.

"Fuck, Haz this is the best bacon I've ever had." Louis is literally in heaven while eating. The food is beyond perfect.

Louis puts a grilled tomato on his plate. He knows how much Harry loves his veggies. He takes place on his boyfriend's lap and feeds him the tomato.

"You really taste that they are like not coming from a random supermarket but from some farm. They are so good. You should try one." Harry says.

"Nah I'm good."

"Louis there will be a day that we will raise our children and I can't make them eat veggies if their father doesn't either you know." Harry laughs.

"They don't have to eat veggies if they don't want to." Louis argues.

"Baby, we can't raise our children in McDonalds." Harry jokes.

"If it will make you feel better there are also burgers that have lettuce and stuff. They'll be healthy."

"You're a child." Harry shakes his head and kisses Louis' cheek.

"For your information, I am your boyfriend." Louis says, giving Harry a sassy look. "You can't insult me, only love me you bitch."

"You called me bitch." Harry laughs "That's pretty insulting too, boyfriend."

"It doesn't count though." Louis says with his mouth full of eggs. "Because I insult you with love."

"Of course you do, baby." Harry shakes his head. "I was thinking by the way to post this picture on Instagram." Harry shows a picture from the two of them eating the spaghetti when they almost kiss.

"I want to post this one." And there's a picture that Harry's head is leaning on Louis' shoulder and Louis' arm around his waist while they are watching the Notebook in the open air cinema. They are sitting on a blanket and the sky is all black with shiny dots. Some stranger that sat behind them took the picture and showed it to them when the movie was over, telling them that they looked cute as fuck. Of course Louis insisted for them to send him the picture.

"We should have matching captions." Harry squeals, clapping his hands like a toddler.

"I actually agree. Yeah we can have matching captions what about this one?"

And Harry agrees. They both post at the same time.

Harry_Styles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JN1Mdx0300

Louist91: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuCLyYh34YA

--

« Look who finally found their way back?" Niall jokes when Harry and Louis arrive in the lobby bar where everybody, including Nick, is sitting.

"Sorry we ditched you guys." Harry apologises.

"I'm so not sorry. Sucks to be you." Louis laughs and pulls Harry on his lap, wrapping his arms around his waist protectively.

"Look at that love bite!" Liam exclaims, pointing at Harry's neck. "What the fuck happened?"

"Can't I give love bites to my boyfriend?" Louis smiles cheekily before pecking Harry's lips.

"OH MY GOD SO THE INSTA POST WASN'T A JOKE?!" Niall exclaims. "You are back together? Yes!" He jumps around and everybody, except for Nick, laughs.

"You owe me 20 bucks, Payne." Zayn smirks, putting his hand in front of Liam. "Come one."

"Not yet!" Liam argues. "Who asked who?" Liam has hopeful eyes. "Harry asked you, right Lou?"

Louis shakes his head.

"Of course I asked him. He's my baby." Louis ruffles through Harry's curls.

"50 bucks now, Payne. Told you it would be within two weeks and Louis asks." Zayn smirks.

"I hate you." He groans, handing over the money to his friend.

"I can't believe you guys bet on us." Harry fake gasps. "I feel really offended."

"You know who's offended as well? I am, Harry. You remember me? Your friend that you invited to Rome and just ditched?" Nick growls. "Have time for me today, maybe?"

And Harry automatically turns to Louis who nods.

"It's alright, Hazza. You're good. Spend some time with your friend even though he is a dick. I trust you and you already gave me the most Rome-antic evening ever. You got it babe? Rome-antic?" Louis giggles and Harry rolls his eyes and pecks Louis' lips.

"My boyfriend's an idiot." He whispers against Louis' lip. "But alright then I'm going to spend some time with Nick. Sure that's alright with you, love?"

Louis nods.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I overreacted before. I have to trust you again Haz and I know you'd never cheat on me. Just don't let him influence you again like he did, okay? I never want to keep you away from your friends."

"I love you." Harry smiles before he kisses Louis' lips for the last time. "And I'll see you later. If there's anything call or text me okay? I'll be with you in a heartbeat."

Louis nods and waves at his boyfriend who leaves the hotel with the other boy.

He trusts his Hazza. He promised that this timethey are going to last forever and he believes him