Chapter 44 - Girls Day

"They are going to close!"

"My legs are broken!"

"Walk faster, Ari!" 

"Sienna slow down!" I said as I chased after her.

This was how my entire Friday was spent. Chasing Sienna and carrying million of shopping bags at the same time. I didn't take Sienna to be a sucker for ballroom events but she really was...

"We just need to finalise our nails and then we can leave this place!" She grinned as she made her way to a nail salon.

"I'm hungry!"

"Hi, hungry! I'm Sienna!" She grinned whilst I rolled my eyes.

"Haha, funny dad joke," I said rolling my eyes, "We can do our nails at home! You're a professional at the beauty faculty..."

"As flattered as I am, no. We need to make sure that you are perfect for the ball on Sunday! Vinchenzo is going to see his beautiful girlfriend in all her reigning glory!"

"Shouldn't we be doing something much more important?" I demanded with a frown.

"Like what?" Sienna frowned, placing her hands on her hips as she glared at me.

"Maybe tracking Francesca down, following her and finding out what she is up to." I reminded her.

"Didn't you say that you think she is working with Eliza Stalias?" Sienna questioned.

I nodded my head, "That's a fact. Not my opinion on the situation."

"Oh yes... you confronted her at the Vitali mansion. Tell you what? Just for one weekend take a break and hang out with me... just like two regular girls who have no worries or anything that ties us to annoying men and Italian mafias. Just one day to pretend like we have annoying babies crying back home and clingy husbands to deal with and not conspiracies, traitors and egotistical people to hunt down or expose. Just take this weekend, just one weekend to clear your mind and enjoy life. Please?" She asked me with puppy dog eyes.

I thought about it for a minute, "Fine. Just this weekend and then we off to expose Francesca okay?"

Sienna nodded, "Thank you."

Without a single word, I followed her straight into the nail salon where two kind ladies asked us what we wanted. I agreed to have long blood-red nails with diamantes and glitter decorating them. My ring finger was, however, painted in black with some glitter topping it. Sienna chose to have them in a light pink colour with some flower stickers stuck on them. The nail artists had done their jobs perfectly and we were both very satisfied with our nails. 

During the manicures and pedicures, Sienna and I said nothing to each other. We were simply basking in happiness and at the simplicity of what was occurring. We were so used to watching our backs and stressing that relaxing and having a spa day seemed so unreal... so weird. 

I was, however, very glad that I listened to her instructions and took the day off. I made sure not to think of anything that was Francesca related, nothing that was traitor related and nothing that was simply mafia-related...

When we got back to the compound, we both agreed to boycott the Cerulean Scheme and instead just watch movies in my room.

"Let's go for a binge session of Mamma Mia?" Sienna suggested as she opened up the chip packet. When we were at the store, we agreed to have a girls night and so we went and bought a ton of snacks along with some cool drinks and some disposable items like cups and paper plates.

"I would prefer if we did a Vampire Diaries binging session!" I suggested and she raised her eyebrows.

"What is that?" She asked me.

"The Vampire Diaries?" I asked her and she nodded.

"It's an amazing series with hot leads. We have to watch it!  It is so good!" I told her as I stuffed cheese flavoured chips into my mouth.

"You promise?" She asked and I nodded my head excitedly.

"I promise!"

*

I cursed as the sun rays hit my eyes causing me to wake up. I groaned as I stretched out my limbs and waited for my eyes to adjust to the bright light. When they did, I looked around my room in absolute terror. We had trashed it! There were cool drink cans strewn about, empty chip packets and ice cream tubs covering my floors. There was even an enormous pile of gross used tissues lying next to Sienna's sleeping body.

I sighed as I stood up and began collecting all of the rubbish and throwing them into a black trash can. As I picked up the last ice cream tub, someone slammed the door open and walked in.

"Vinchenzo!" I hissed as I crossed my arms over my chest immediately, "What are you doing in here?" I asked.

"I thought you would have been up by now! It is three in the afternoon!" He protested as he checked his golden wristwatch.

"What?" I screeched and began panicking.

"Please tell me it's not Sunday!" I begged.

"It is Saturday." He said as he scanned my room, "Are you alright? You seem shaken." He stated.

"Yeah, yeah I am fine!" I said waving him off.

"Did you two have a party here and not invite me?" Vinchenzo asked nodding towards the rubbish bins, "That is not fair." He pouted.

I rolled my eyes, "It was a girls night. That means no boys are allowed!" I said as I placed my hands on his chest and began pushing him away and out of the room.

"I am not a boy! I am a man!" He yelled with a chuckle as I shut the door immediately.

I turned back to see Sienna smirking at me.

"What?" I asked her suspiciously, "Is there something you would like to tell me?"

"What? No!" She said shaking her head, "I am merely admiring how cute you guys are together!" She told me sheepishly.

"Sure you didn't bring him here? He never comes here willingly." I told her.

"I am sure. C'mon Ari! You saw that I was sleeping!"

"What is that mischievous smirk for?" I whined.

"You shall see. Let us clean up this rubbish!" She said pointing at the floor, "We have the Ball on Sunday to prepare for!" She said with a grin and I nodded my head grimly.

"I am stressed about it," I said after we finished throwing away all the garbage and had changed into decent clothing.

"It is similar to the last time that you went, except I am going this time! I am very excited!" She grinned, " I can't wait for Dante to see me in my dress! He is going to freak out!"

"I am sure all the men at the ball are going to freak out! Sienna, have you seen how gorgeous you are?" I asked her.

"Says you!" She said with a laugh.

I simply smiled at her.

Hey Guys!

OH MY GOSH! only ONE more chapter left of Red's Temptation! 

I really do love this chapter because it shows Arianna and Sienna in a different light... mafias and boy dramas aren't the only aspect of their lives!

Anyways, if you enjoyed this chapter make sure to vote and leave a comment letting me know what you think! Until next time!

XOXO

Perla