Chapter 14 - Staff House

"What do you mean who am I? Who are you?" I yelled back as I slapped both hands on my eyes so that I could no longer see his bare chiseled chest.

"I'm Vranchesco Domano. This is my bedroom and I live here. You know, maids aren't allowed in our rooms. Only Rösa is allowed in here." He said.

"I am not a maid!" I hissed, "Can you please put some clothing on!" I told him.

"Why? Does it bother you?" He said and I could practically hear the smirk in his voice.

"Yes it does bother me." I said my hands were still on my face.

"You are the one intruding upon my privacy so I believe you should leave. I will call Rösa to take you to the maid headquarters. They're on the opposite side of this house. Remember, staff members aren't allowed on this side as you can get into serious trouble." He said in a sing song voice as he called someone.

I didn't hear Vranchesco's conversation as he went into the closet. I also had not heard the sound of water so I guessed that all the walls have been sound proofed. Vranchesco came out moments later and laughed as he found me in the same position, sitting on the bed, my hands were tightly covering my eyes and my legs were crossed.

"You can open your eyes." He said.

I opened them and looked at him. He was dressed in a fitted white shirt that showed off his abs and some black shorts. His brown hair was combed to the left and he looked attractive as hell. I believed that he had taken his good looks from his mother.

"Sapphire will be here to escort you down to the staff house. She's very kind. Now you be a good girl and go with her. When I come back from my tennis match I want you and any trace of you gone." Vranchesco warned as he collected his car keys and left the room but not without sending me a mischievous grin.

I didn't want to wait for Sapphire so I grabbed the half finished food tray that I was eating before Vranchesco rudely disturbed me and headed out of his room. I closed the door harshly behind him and smiled as the sound echoed in the wide corridors a few times.

The mansion was incredibly massive and as I walked around I continued to regret the moment I chose to leave the room. It was like a massive maise only there was a ton of doors and no real way to actually go. There were no signs or anything to give me an indication of where in the mansion I was.

I was looking at the paintings on the wall when a blue haired girl came running to me.

"You!" She called, "You better come here! If master finds you here you will be executed!" She yelled.

"What do you want now?" I groaned as I faced her.

"Master Vranchesco," I could literally see hearts in her blue eyes as she said his name, "-said you must be taken to the staff house. I have been looking for you all over!" She groaned.

"And?" I asked her cheekily.

Perhaps the whole 'new hair equals new me' is sorta true because this is not me at all. I prefer to be mute and observant.

"You need to come with me please!" Sapphire said in a frustrated tone.

"Why should I?"

"You are part of the staff and Master Vranchesco will have me killed! I have children you know!" She told me and folded her arms.

"But I'm not a maid!" I protested.

"Who do you think you are?" She said rolling her eyes, "Once Master Constanzo appoints you a job then you can begin to work." She informed me.

"I have tried to tell you and tell Vranchesco that I am not a bloody maid!" I hissed at her.

"You are not allowed to address Master Vranchesco by his name. You must add the word 'master' before it. You would have been dead if he heard you call him that." She told me.

I rolled my eyes and decided to walk to other side of the wide corridor and out a pair of French doors that also looked out upon a rose garden.

"Ma'am please!" Sapphire begged, "You will cost me my life!" She said in a pleading tone.

"Take me to Constanzo. I will let him explain to you. This is all a big misunderstanding." I happily told her.

I didn't want to cost Sapphire her life. I just didn't want them to force me to stay in the staff house because then I would lose the option of getting the key. Being apart of the staff meant that I wouldn't be in contact with Constanzo himself and that was the last thing I needed.

"He is this way." Sapphire said before she showed me the way.

She knocked three times and waited. Her hands were both shaking.

"What is wrong?" I asked gesturing to her shaking hands.

"Master Constanzo scares me." She informed me.

"Come in!" Constanzo called and Sapphire shakily opened the door.

"Sapphire," He began before he saw me, "And my darling Arianna! To what do I owe the pleasure of this visit to?" He asked us as he sat up in his leather office chair.

"Master," Sapphire said, "Ma'am over here will not come with me to the staff house and requested to see you." She said as she shot me a look.

"Why do you want to take Arianna to the staff house?" He asked Sapphire confused.

"Master Vranchesco told me to fetch her from his room and take her down. I found her in the art passage." She told him.

"Why would my son say that?" Constanzo remained confused.

"I don't know Master." Sapphire said.

"I will call him. Arianna here is going to be my son's fianceè in the next few days. I believe you will treat her well and with respect." He told her.

"I'm sorry sir. I was following Master Vranchesco's orders."

"It's alright Sapphire. Vranchesco did not know and it's not your fault. You're now dismissed." He said waving his hand.

I was about to walk out when Constanzo called me back in.

"I have been arranging for a party to show off the soon-to-be newlyweds! My driver, Gabriel, will be very happy to drive you around so that you can purchase the necessary dress and shoes. Don't worry about the finances I will have it all taken care of." He smiled, "I'm very excited to see my son marry you! It's like a dream come true."

"I won't lie, I'm excited too!" I said as I saw the key hanging around his neck, exactly as my mother said.

"I can't wait for you to be Mrs. Vranchesco Domano."

Hey Guys!

Ahhh!! Vranchesco is so amazing, I'm in love...

QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER

Which country would you like to visit and why?

I want to visit Italy because of all the touristic destinations there.

Don't forget to click the vote button and make sure you leave your thoughts in the comments.

Peace!