Hidden Secrets and Strang behaviors

Start from the beginning

To which Sonic wished his sister didn't say that since 1. he didn't remember anything but getting stabbed and taken care of by Amy that's practically it... And 2. there are some memories that are foggy that his wolf side wasn't too keen on remembering so there's that.

Speaking of his wolf side, he was beginning to feel a little bit of a connection with him in a way, it was such a weird new feeling to him.

"Sonic," Tails' voice sounded earning Sonic's attention "oh, yea, what's up?" he asked placing a hand on his hip "where have you been all these years," the twin-tailed fox questioned as the blue hero began pretending to think.
Just as the memory of yesterday/today popped into his head but he chose not to say anything that would effectively rat him out to Amy.

"I don't remember really, my last memory was...I guess Christmas day," Sonic says with a shrug of his shoulders still unsure "well, that's weird," Rouge spoke up while placing a hand on her hip frowning.

"You sure you don't remember anything further than that?" Maylee questioned as she crossed her arms "uh...yeah, I mean, that was the day I disappeared right?" Sonic asked while glancing over to the pinkette "it was," Amy says in a dead serious tone.
"You've really caused quite a scare for Amy that day," Shad spoke up while putting his hands together.

"Uh, ok. So who are you guys?" Sonic questioned when the ebony male gave a polite bow, much to the blue hero's dismay as Manic snorts turning his head quickly, while Sonia giggled a bit hiding her smile with her hand, "I'm Shad the hedgehog, sorry," Shad says as he stood up correctly.

"Names Maylee and over there is Luca," Maylee spoke up "they're my friends," Amy says with a gentle smile on her face "oh! Well, welcome to the family then guys," Sonic says happily his chest puffing out a bit in pride.
Though he stopped when he realized he was doing as pain shot through his body as he soon sighed to try and ease his pain just a bit.

-

-

Nightfall had soon came around

When Sonic was still the same, he didn't switch over to his other form but he could feel the beast inside of him stirring awake as he hugged himself tightly when a light knock sounded at his room door earning his attention.

"Come in," Sonic says while taking a deep breath to help himself calm down a bit as his sister opened his room door looking very hesitant while rubbing her arm shyly "um..." she started off while rubbing her arm.
"Are ya afraid of having another nightmare sis, or is it something much deeper than that?" Sonic questioned as his ears pointed forward as his eyes narrowed a bit.

"Well...B-both," Sonia muttered under her breath when Sonic sighed and lightly pats his bed before scooting over.

To allow his sister to sit beside him and when she did, the pianist sighed and looked down at the ground becoming scared, though her brother waited for her to talk patiently as his ear twitched slightly, but they remained silent for almost 10 minutes.
When the blue blur sighed once more "what happened while I was gone sis, you know you can always open up to me about anything right?" he said while gently pulling her into a side hug.

"I know...But..." she cut herself off causing them to sit in silence more "how about you start off by telling me how you and manic have been doing. Then we'll get to the hard stuff later on how does that sound?" Sonic asked with a soft smile on his face.

To which Sonia smiled a bit "ok...Thanks bro," she said with a small giggle before sitting up straight as her brother let go of her.

"Alright, spill. How've the two of you been?" Sonic asked while leaning forward slightly, and tilts his head to listen to his sister, as she took a deep breath "ok, well...We've been fine I guess or well as fine as you can be when your brother goes missing for years...Then...Well um...There was this time we ended up getting captured by Eggman's fleet," Sonia said when her brother started growling.
Which took her by surprise as she looked at him, only to see his eyes glowing brightly even though the lights were on in the room as his fur stood on end.