Speak with words not actions

Her mom fell asleep on the couch. Dixie's eyes were still so puffy as she had been crying for the last couple of hours. Noah didn't want to say the wrong thing, to which he stayed quiet, watching her body language, making sure it was okay if he spoke.

He just hugged her, not wanting to say the wrong thing. She couldn't help the tears, once his body met with hers she melted.

"I meant to- I wanted to tell u- I- I just I'm sorry- she just- I didn't-"

"Shhh." he said holding her even closer in an attempt to calm her nerves.

"It's okay, you don't have to explain, not until your ready."

"No I want too." She said walking the few steps into there room and taking a seat on the bed.

Noah sat next to her wrapping his arm around her shoulder in an attempt to comfort her. She wasn't sure where to start, what he'd heard and what he'd think of her if she said something even a little bit out of line.

She took a deep breath first, as if to rethink exactly what she was going to say.

"We didn't know she was hurting, I hated the rules and things she lived by, I always believed it was because she hated me. She wanted to make my life miserable. I still believe that, I think it's more of guilt now more than ever. Before it was just a moody teenager who didn't enjoy playing dollhouse with a guy she didn't love. But now it's more than that, it's realizing she wished her mom would have pushed her and my dad together, maybe then he would have had a better idea of her mother, maybe than he would be able to handle the hard parts. It was realizing her mother didn't want her to make the mistake she didn't. She wanted her to have someone that would stick to "for better or for worse" she just wanted the best life for her, for me."

She took a breath.

"Babe-" Noah didn't know what he could do, how he could comfort her in her time of need.

He kissed her.

When he pulled away she didn't say another word before meeting his lips again, indulging in another kiss. She got aggressive, pushing his onto the bed without breaking the kiss.

"Dixie-"

She didn't stop, just keep kissing him everywhere his neck, kid lips, his chest, she started tugging on his shirt not waiting for his approval before ripping it off of him and letting it fall back down to the floor.

"Dixie stop."

She didn't not till her physically got her off of him.

Her hands were covering her eyes when she got off of his lap.

"Dixie I-"

She started crying.

He pulled her to his chest and she listened to his heartbeat.

"It's okay, I'm here, your gonna be okay."