goodbyes & clean nights

Dixie and Noah drove Nick and Madison to the airport that night. To say goodbye and wish them well.

"We should do this again some time you two should come out to la we can host."

"Yea we should."

Dixie said hugging Nick. "I'm so happy we got to see you two." Dixie hugged Madison and Noah hugged Nick thanking him.

"Thanks bro." "Anytime."

Both Noah and Dixie got the phone numbers of there new friends.

"You ready to go home?"

Noah asked Dixie.

"Yes." She said kissing his check.

"Let's go home."

The car ride was silent. Noah looked over at Dixie and realized she was sleeping. Her hair flowing in front of her eyes. At the stop light Noah moved it wanting to embrace her entire face. Examine her beautiful features. She looked peaceful, happy in a dream.

When he pulled into his parking spot, he just sat there thinking about the day he just had, about the girl in the passenger seat of his car.

He didn't want to wake her up, he thought about carrying her, getting out of the car and opening her door to do so. She squirmed but didn't awake as she adjusted to his body heat.

He loved having her this close to him.

He walk to the elevator, going slowly so she didn't wake up. He opened the door to her apartment. Walking her into her bedroom, taking off his shoes before entering: she was picky about that.

He laid her down on the bed pulling off her heels . Her bed was much bigger than his definitely room for two people. Guess she bought it when her and Griffin were still together. He wanted to take her out of the dress she was wearing, he couldn't even imagine how uncomfortable it was. However he wasn't going to strip her. So he tucked her in, kissed her head and closed the door.

He walked over to the table. It was a small circle one that fits perfectly in the place it was sentenced to. He knew Dixie didn't use it much, it was rarely dirty because they usually eat on the couch. However after tonight's dinner it didn't look how it usually did with plates and cups filter on top of it. Noah wanted to make tomorrow easier for Dixie which included him washing and putting the dishes away. He wiped the table, folded the blankets, straighten out the rug,washed the mirrors, ran the dishwasher and dusted the shelves.

He cleaned when he had lots to think about.

When he got back to his apartment it was 11:48 he took a shower, brushed his teeth and got back into bed.

He slept peacefully, thinking about the day ahead.