Pretty

The plane ride home was uneventful, Noah hadn't gotten over his fear of flying but it wasn't as bad. After a week of "nice to meet you's" and "tell me mores." Both Noah and Dixie were beat. It was safe to say that their social batteries were dead. They went back to Noah's apartment, because before they left Dixie had destroyed her home looking for clothes. To which case she didn't want to go back.

"Hey I'm gonna shower." Dixie said walking into his bathroom.

"Wait I was gonna go."

"I'll just be a minute."

"Or" Noah said walking in behind her.

"Noah." Dixie knew what he was getting at.

"We could take a shower together." Noah pulled his shirt off people she could answer. Reaching over to turn on the water.

He smiled viciously at her.

"Noah." Dixie said again not exactly looking him in the eye.

He pulled her closer, reaching for the hem of her leggings. He played with the waistband Dixies hands landing on his chest.

"The water should be warm enough now."

"We should probably check." Dixie stated loving the feeling of his hands on her body.

"Your right we should."

Dixie undid the belt of his jeans. Noah didn't have time to register before his pants fell to the ground.

Dixie looked at him and smiled.

"Your pretty." She said kissing his chest.

"I'm pretty?" He looked confused.

"Yes your pretty."

"What about handsome or good looking."

"Pretty."

Noah pulled her leggings down before answering.

"But pretty is so... girly."

"Your beautiful than, gorgeous."

"I guess."

"Am I destroying your ego with my words, is your masculinity threaten?"

"Kind of."

Dixie smiled.

The steam getting to there faces.

"Are we gonna get in that shower?" Dixie asked looking at Noah through the fog.

Noah pulled her shirt off and than her bra, looking at how people she was.

"You know what." Noah started as they both pulled of the last of there clothing.

"Your pretty too."

Dixie stepped in the shower first, taking her hair out of the bun it was in and letting if fall down her back.

When Noah got in her back was to him as she was trying to wet her hair.

"Want some help?" Noah asked grabbing the small shampoo bottle he bought for her so she would stop using his.

"Please."

Noah turned the bottle over getting a good amount of the substance on his hand. He massaged it into her hair. She let her head back, allowing herself to be vulnerable enough to enjoy the scalp massage she was receiving.

He put her hair under the water letting the shampoo wash out.

He moved his hands down rubbing her shoulders, arms, hands. Kissing her neck, spine, chin.

She let out a small sound, almost a moan but not quite. She turned to look at him putting her hands around his waist. Hugging him tightly.

"This Noah."

"This feels like home."