Mr. and Mrs.

They were still going as dates.

They couldn't call it off a day before the wedding, Addison would go ballistic at such a change so they both sucked up their pride --mainly Noah-- and decide to still go together. 

Getting ready with all of Addison's friends was fun. They sang and danced. Dixie didn't always have people to do stuff like that with to just let loose and live. Her life revolved around work, around the narrative that letting yourself be happy all the time would sooner or later make her the spitting image of her mother and she hated her mother. 

When the ceremony started Dixie found her seat next to Noah.

Noah the boy she liked.

Noah the boy that wasn't talking to her.

Noah the boy with a girl?

Noah kept smiling at her. She was sitting right next to him on the right side and Dixie was on the left. She had never felt as jealous as she did at that moment as if she had lost her chance.

Noah acknowledged Dixie and then glanced back at the other girl. What was she now a second choice? He had other options why would he go through all that trouble to say he liked her? Dixie's heart hurt. 

Noah got up, Dixie didn't know what for as she stopped paying attention to him. She was excited to watch her friend get married and then leave. 

"Hi." The girl said moving to fill the space between them by sitting on the empty chair. She looked familiar extremely familiar like Dixie had seen her so many times before. "I'm Riley." Mads Dixie thought looking at the girl again she looked so much like Mads. 

"I'm Dixie." 

"I figured Noah talks about you a lot."

"He does?"

"Yea." The girl Riley looked surprised as if she thought Dixie already knew. "He says he misses you" "oh?" "I didn't know my brother could be so butterflies and rainbows for a girl but here we are." 

Wait what?!

Dixie paused took a breath and focused her attention back to Riley. Riley who was Noah's sister. Sister. Relief coursed through her veins as she looked at how stunning Riley was. "You're his sister." "Yea he didn't tell you." "No, we're not really talking." "Oh well I didn't--" She couldn't finish her sentence Noah had gotten back. He sat on the other side not bothering to move Riley.  

The wedding went fast first the Processional and then the readings and the vows. 

"I Addison Rae Easterling, take you Bryce Michael Hall to be my husband, to have and to hold for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part."

"I Bryce Michael Hall, take you, Addison Rae Easterling, to be my wife, to have and to hold for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part."

"By the power vested in me by the State of California, I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride."