Some people never leave

Dixie had missed a couple sessions. There really wasn't any reason to go to therapy anymore as her life was perfect.

She still wanted to check in, with Charly and with herself.

"Hey bae I haven't seen you in forever, come in."

"Hi, I know this is spontaneous."

"No no your always welcome, how's life?"

"Honestly, it's great, Noah and I have never been in a better place, I'm happy."

"You said that like it was something you didn't think you deserved."

"I didn't. For a long time I didn't this happiness was granted for people like me.."

"People like you? Elaborate."

"People with shitty parents with broken families, with lost love, friendships, people who don't know themselves."

"But now you know that's not true."

"Now I know happiness is interpretation, everyone has there own way of being happy, of feeling happy. One persons happiness could be another persons sadness. It's about the situation and about what that person has gone through and how it's affected there perspective on the world."

"Wow Dixie. You have grown so much and I'm so proud of you for that. This is beautiful."

"Thank you im so happy with myself."

"I can tell, you are glowing and I'm so excited for what the future holds for you."

"Thank you Charly you have been a great friend."

"I'm always here Dixie, always."