Home

Her name is Amanda. A beautiful women in her late 30s trying to get someone to rent this property too.

"Hi I'm Amada, are you guys ready to see the space."

They walked in and it was instant the connection the couple have with the space.

It was a finished condo. With windows just like there apartments now. The kitchen was this beautiful dark black and the ceils were as high as the sky. Dixie could picture it, everything they would ever need to do in this home they could. She could see movie nights and dancing in the kitchen to Taylor Swifts all to well. She could picture long discussions about there future and even one day a baby, running around in naked and Noah chased her now the hall in an attempt to get her in for a bath.

Noah could see it to everything was done, the master bedroom had a beautiful view and Noah imagined the two of them walking up in this room. They walked into the other bedroom in the house and he imagined his son. Imagined reading books to him, teaching his to shoot a basketball, giving him girl advice.

Dixie noticed how happy this place made him. She noticed the glimps in his eye.

It was 1pm when they had finished going over everything with Amanda. She told them to call her in the next couple weeks if they were looking to rent the place.

As they walked out Noah wrapped his arm around Dixie.

"It's home." Noah whispered to her.

"This is home."