adorable boy

Dixie didn't remember getting in bed.
She didn't remember falling asleep and she sure as hell doesn't remember cleaning her apartment.

When she walked into the living room. The windows were shinier the shelves didn't have as much dust as before the dishes from last nights dinner were washed and put back in there designated spaces, the blankets were folded the table was wiped down and the rug under her feet felt that much more fluffy.

Noah

Was all she could think looking around her clean space. He was the only one who would lay her in her bed after she feel asleep in his car and than clean her apartment because he wanted too.

She called him. She would have just gone over to his apartment but she knows he's not home. It was 7:30am on a workday he was probably at the hospital. She didn't want to bother his if he was in a surgery, so if he didn't answer she would just leave a voicemail or wait for him to get back.

Dixie had today off.

She doesn't usually take days off but today she really needed to just regroup and find herself.

"Hey."

Noah said over the phone when Dixie called him after her shower.

"Hi, are you busy."

"No not really why."

"I just wanted to thank you.. I don't think my apartment has ever been this clean."

"It was nothing."

"It was everything thank you Noah."

"I'm serious it's nothing big."

"Noah, just accept my thank you."

"Okay, yea your welcome."

"Your so stubborn."

"Excuse me not as much as you."

"No your way more stubborn than I am."

"Don't even try it Dixie you know damn well your way more stubborn than me."

"That might be true."

"Might be?"

"Okay yea it is but you are still really stubborn"

"I may on occasion be a bit stubborn but I have good reason."

"Oh yea and what's that's?"

"When I figure it out I'll get back to you."

Dixie laughed and Noah loved it, loved the sound of her voice.

"So what time are you coming home?"

"10 but if I can get out early 9, 9:45 at the lastest."

"Ugg okay I'm gonna run some earns."

"I'll call you when I get back."

"Yes okay.. I didn't mean to take you from your work I apologize."

"You didn't take me from anything.. I always have time for you."

"Your..."

"I'm what."

"Your adorable."

"No I'm not take that back."

"Adorable boy."

"Stop."

"Adorable adorable Beck."

"Dixie."

"Bye adorable boyfriend."

"D—"

Dixie ended the call laughing, grabbing everything she needed before walking out the door.