Yoongi soon came over his mood the best I'd seen him in a while. "Hello hyung" I said finally smiling after all my scowling.

"Hello, sung" he patted my head. I watched Hoseok pull a face behind his back.

"Why are you on the floor?" he questioned. I stood up finally going slightly dizzy.

"Oh- your face is red" he said, sitting up. He reached out and touched my face.

"Huh? Red?" I said , confused. I had no reason to be.

"Ah it's because you have been lying on it. Silly '' he Laughed, but he blew on it to just make sure.

I heard a gagging noise behind me, only to see Hoseok fake throwing up.

"Hoseok shut up-" I shot while he glared. Yoongi clicked his fingers to distract me. "Ignore him, he's being stupid" he whispered pulling me back.

"He's not BEING stupid, he is stupid" i stuck my tongue out at him. He just turned around in his seat once again just to sulk.

Yoongi took the remote and started flicking through. "Do you want to continue watching it?" he gestured to the show we had been watching a few nights previously with Jin.

"What about Jin?" I asked looking around but he had left his spot at the table.

"He already finished it" Yoongi sighed, putting the remote down as the episode started. "oh"

We fell into silence as the episode started. Yoongi had turned off the lights and I was already invested in the program.

Hoseok was just a blob in the corner at this point which barely moved but when he did it was to groan and sigh.

I have a habit of hating or insulting the main characters of tv shows and films.

This tv show was no different and I cursed the main character in my head every time they did something that I didn't like or anything embarrassing.

Other characters, not just the main character. Especially the male lead. He was too cocky and too loud for me.

Everytime I tried to bring up the issues I had with the guy's personality, Yoongi's eyes would go glazed and would go all strange and start to become soft or he would start defending him. It was safe to say Yoongi had a crush on him so therefore blinded.

This male lead could murder someone and Yoongi would probably say "crimes can be forgiven" and the proceed to faint.

I don't insult ALL the characters. Because the second male lead who most definitely wasn't going to end up with the girl. He was too good. Too nice.

"There he is again, sticking his nose into other people's business." I sighed at the screen.

Yoongi shook his head "he's being considerate, he's worried about her" he said his eyes misted over.

"Oh yeah definitely, he most definitely does not have a god complex." I said sarcastically.

The male lead then got hit by a car.

"FINALLY, KILL HIM OFF, YES!" I punched the air in joy.

"noooo" Yoongi started, tears formed in his eyes.

I looked over at him in pure astonishment.

He started crying quietly, tears falling dramatically down his cheeks.

I rolled my eyes but pulled Yoongi into a hug.

"Shush, don't worry, he's attention seeking, not dead, look he moved" I whispered to him.