CHAPTER 15 : Growing Family

The good thing is the castle has countless rooms so everyone staying over Alvin had mentioned that Paisley would join the next day. For sure the next morning Paisley arrived and everyone introduced again... Oliver and Diana got really close to her because of her job as a stunt double. We were in the garden when we heard someone approaching us "Are you serious Lea? Can't I just go home" A girl said while being pulled by another one. "Of course you can't father said there's a family party, look" the other responded pointing over to us. Frederick, Lucius and Princeton got up to greet them. "Girls I didn't think you'd make it till later" Frederick said.

"Lea dragged me here," one answered. "Brenda, how have you been?" Princeton asked as she rolled her eyes. "Saw the family, can I go now?" she asked, looking at Frederick who sighed. "Hi dad, I brought her," Lea said, walking to Princeton with a grin. "I see that, thank you Lea" Princeton responded smiling. "I finally get to meet them all, I hope. That's all right Princeton?" I asked as he softly nodded. "And who's that lady?" Brenda asked looking at me and Alvin walked over to her "That's grandma" he said quietly. "She is? Hi grandma!" Lea said, coming to greet me. "Hi, Lea," I replied as she hugged me. "Oh~, grandmother you say? Perfect then. I have a lot of things my father has done which you can punish him for. Wait, if you're back does that mean you're taking back the throne right?" Brenda added.

"Yes, I am and tell me more about these things I've been asking others but they don't answer me" I responded and she smiled. "I like her, well then let me tell you" Brenda continued before being interrupted. "Ahem, um Brenda you don't have to tell her everything" Princeton responded. "She asked and she's Queen. I follow her, sorry" She responded. "I was gonna tell her either way," Frederick added. "...Traitors" Princeton commented quietly then pulled Alvin, Lea and Mari to his side. "Now listen guys don't become traitors like them okay" he said as both Lea and Alvin turned away from him. "Sorry father but if she's grandmother we respond to her first" Alvin responded. "I can't stay quiet if she asks," Lea responded, stepping away with a nervous smile. "Mari, you're my last hope here" he said looking at her and she nodded softly.

"Aha, I have her on my team" Princeton responded then he turned towards Lucius "Sorry, Psy. But I'm on mom's side" he said before Princeton could say anything. "Father, we should be leaving soon for the next shooting," Paisley said, approaching Alvin. "Yeah, of course," Alvin responded, checking his watch. "Well we better get going," Alvin said as Paisley said goodbye to Diana and Oliver. "We should also be going home soon, Oliver has class tomorrow," Ruben said. "I want to stay here, please Sophia. I want to stay and train. I promise to follow commands please" Oliver said immediately. "Oliver, I told you no" Ruben answered before I could respond. "You can't tell me what to do! You have Nicole, just go live together and let me stay here!" Oliver responded, running to my side.

"Oliver, do you know what my team does?" I asked, looking at him. "Yeah, Nicole said you guys patrol the forest and practice sword fighting and magic spells to capture enemies" he responded. "... yes, but it's not fun. The Shadow Squadron is the military of my kingdom and though there might not be a threat right now there will be a time one comes and Nicole and the others will have to fight. If you join you will have to fight as well, are you willing to risk your life for the kingdom if something happens?" I asked, trying to tell him everything at once so that he can see it's not just a place to escape classes. He looked up at me completely determined with the same look in his eyes as Oswald "I am" he responded.

"Oliver! you can't. Sophia, tell him he can't since he won't listen to me" Ruben continued. "Mother, may I?" Princeton said approaching us. He looked at Ruben then to Oliver "You'd like to join, is that correct?" Princeton asked, taking a knee to be at Oliver's level. "You remind me of me when I was young, say why don't we make a deal with you and I?" Princeton asked, grabbing Oliver's full attention. "A deal?" Oliver asked before looking up at me and then to Ruben. "Don't look at them, it's you I'm making a deal with not with them" Princeton responded. Ruben looked like he wanted to interrupt but kept quiet since he was scared of Princeton. "You can come train in the forest only on the weekend and must continue your studies with passing grades, how about that? Do we have a deal?" Princeton asked, extending his hand to Oliver. "We do," Oliver responded, shaking Princeton's hand.