Introduction

Three different families, one destiny for their children. At the time of the death of the Guardian, they do not simply stop existing due to the connection made between the gem and bloodline of the forest, the Guardian will become the forest. The spirit is what keeps the forest alive in such dim light, how the new heir to the throne gets picked. Unlike other kingdoms that give the throne to the eldest or most responsible, the throne and guardianship to the forest get chosen by the pass Guardian through the spirit of the forest. They determine the worthiness of the heir, the only condition is the relation must be blood to the previous guardian. However, if the Guardian was to pass away before a new heir is chosen then they will be given another chance by their predecessor until one is seem worthy enough. This is what occurred in Naeva's case, Silas for one reason or another not only returned Naeva to life but brought back Owen and Winston. They reincarnated into a new life but like any new life comes as a child every child needs parents. In the past one had suffered neglect from parents, the other was orphaned and the last had been separated from hers. How can three people's lives intertwine and unravel to reveal secrets and mysterious things about themselves that they did not know.

Location: Obscurity Forest, Night Kingdom 1998

Guards in the forest were preparing for the birth of their children. She was expecting triplets and they were well on their way. The first born didn't seem to be doing so well compared to his siblings. His health was deteriorating quickly till the third day when everything seemed to change, his health was at its best and he was able to go home like the rest of his siblings. They were named Winston, Nathaniel and Nicole. Winston slowly regained his memories of who he was in the past and began to tell his family with great detail. His family, a bit skeptical, just laughed at their child's story and thought he had just read a lot of history books. When they were three their family adopted a boy who they named William and Winston thought he looked like someone from his past but couldn't think exactly who this boy could be. As they grew Winston got rid of that idea since he thought he might just be reading too much into this and slowly stopped telling people of his memories.

Location: Santino, Night Kingdom 1999

A family whose unborn was hardly holding on to life as the mother was having problems throughout her pregnancy had a miracle, the day the child was to be born and many thought it would be stillborn was born healthy, the genetic makeup of the child was completely different from both parents something the doctors from Santino had never seen. The child was an Avian with rims in her wings and when doctors saw this they began research on the history of their kingdom and saw the correlation between the previous queen and this child. They suggested the parents keep a close eye on the child and write anything they see differently. The parents, afraid the doctors to keep their child from having a normal life moved to Libero. The girl was named Sophia, she never spoke of much to her parents or had many friends growing up. At the age of eight in school, she walked to the Library to find a history book as she was slowly remembering things from her past life. She saw a boy there named Ruben who was in her class and was always reading. She asked to see the book he was reading since it was the one she was looking for and small chat began between the two. Sophia and Ruben became friends and she began to go to his house for homework assignments. She met his mother who recognized her as Naeva, seeing as her memories were coming back Sophia came to realize that Rubens family was her past lives adoptive family descendants the Wrights. She became close to the family as they were the only ones in the town she could talk about herself with.

Location: Libero, Night Kingdom 2000

A young couple in an accident, The couple were expecting their first born and so the wife had a priority to be taken to the hospital. The doctors managed to get the child before the mother died due to loss of blood. The child due to being premature was in high risk and the father had died on impact, the doctors believed the child would not live for long but it slowly began to have a speedy recovery in a way doctors couldn't explain . The man who witnessed the incident and helped the women decided to take responsibility for the child's hospital expenses and eventually adopted him as his despite already having triplets of the age of three. This child was named William and very similar began to have memories of the past. Growing up with older siblings who constantly teased him he didn't speak of his memories though he got along well with his siblings most of the time he knew this would be another thing that he would be teased about. The family worked in the forest as guards and taught all four children defense, he got along with the other children in the forest as well though he never spoke of anything personal he grew up with a lot of people around him.