"Father..."

    "Uncle..."

    Upon seeing this, Shen Xiao and Shenyang were finally afraid. Shen Ruiqing was still distressed, but with the presence of Duan Ma and Jun Wang, he did not dare to vent his anger at Shen Ruiting as before, and more than that. He had to follow Shen Ruiting obediently with his tail clipped.

    "..."

    Shen Ruiting paused for his departure, turned his head to look at them, and finally left in large strides, without saying a word of warning.

    "Father!"

    "Uncle...Father, Third Uncle..."

    "Touch..."

    Shen Xiao's red eyes watched his figure disappear into his sight. Shen Yang saw Shen Ruiqing and Shen Ruijiang, who had been slowing down a few steps, but the guards brought by the guards pushed him back with a wave of his hand. , Shenyang was unprepared, the whole person fell to the ground, and his gorgeous clothes were stained after all.

    "Yang'er..."

    Shen Ruiqing subconsciously wanted to go over. Shen Ruijiang quietly grabbed him, winked him calmly, and followed his line of sight. Only then did Shen Ruiqing discover that the duo, father and son, and Yang Wanli are all Staring at them, Shen Ruiqing could only clenched his back teeth, hurriedly bowed to the three of them, and then strode away.

    "No, father, father..."

    Behind him, Shen Yang's cry was heartbreaking, and Shen Ruiqing did not dare to turn back, so she could only speed up her pace desperately until she ran out of the prison prison, and could no longer hear her son's cry.

    "You are responsible for greeting the two sons of Shen."

    After they all left, the stewardess had a cold look at Shen Xiao who was silly there and Shen Yang who was sitting on the ground. He turned his head and told his son to leave with Yang Wanli. .

    "Yes, father walk slowly."

    Jun Wang bowed respectfully, sent them away with a wave of his hand, and said in a condensed voice: "Come here, let the two sons of Shen change a cell."

    "Yes!"

    "What do you want to do? The

    guards rushed forward, Shen Xiao and Shenyang both backed up, his eyes were full of guard, and Jun Wang sneered: "Don't do anything, I'm afraid that the two Lords of Shen are too lonely, this county will arrange a more comfortable cell for you. "

    No, we won't go!"

    "Yes, we won't go!" The

    fool could see that he was ill-intentioned, and Shen Xiao and Shenyang backed back against each other.

    "Take it away!"

    "No, let me go, let go..."

    "Jun Duan begs you, I know you are going to avenge Duan Yu Shizi, but it is Liu Shuhan, Shen Xiao's mother who has harmed him, and it has nothing to do with me!"

    Jun Wang gave an order, and the guard set up involuntarily. They, Shen Xiaohong struggling fiercely with eyes, Shen Yang also shouted loudly, Duanjun Wang, who had already walked a few steps, turned around and glanced at him coldly: "It has nothing to do with you? Isn't your surname Shen, not from Dongling Houfu? People?"

    They were able to deal with his five-year-old children for their own selfish desires. Why did he let them go? In addition to the Shen Liang who indirectly saved Duan Yu's life in Dongling Houfu, the rest of the people deserve to die!