"I ask you, did you really bribe Wen Shangshu?"

    Ignoring his silent aggrieved appearance covering his face, Shen Ruiting asked angrily.

    "I..."

    "I want to listen to the truth, but if there is any falsehood, you don't want to leave here in this life. The Ministry of Justice does not shut you down, and the Ministry of Households can shut you down!"

    Shen Xiao raised his head in tears, Before he could speak, Shen Ruiting asked one step closer.

    "I...I drank a few small wines with Young Master Wen..." After

    being his 20-year-old son, Shen Xiao still knows whether he is really angry or fake, but he dare not be true to the truth. Said that he subconsciously chose to avoid the heavy and light, and didn't even think about whether he already knew it.

    "What about the silver? What do you say about five thousand taels of silver per month?"

    Similarly, Shen Ruiting, as his father, naturally knows his temperament. In fact, he doesn't need to ask any more, just look at his dodge attitude. The bribery thing is really true.

    "Yin, silver...this..."

    Obviously he didn't expect that not only did he know, but the number of silver was so clear that Shen Xiao lowered his head and dared not look at him.

    "Animal, why did I give birth to such a hopeless son like you?"

    Shen Ruiting was even more angry when he saw this, and slapped his head fiercely with another slap. Shen Xiao suddenly felt dizzy and finally felt dizzy. After stabilizing his figure, he raised his head and roared with anger, "Yes, I am hopeless. In your mind, when have I ever lived? Ever since I was young, no matter what I do, all you see is Shen Da. Qiang'er and I together can’t compare to Shen Da, a ran away from home. He is promising. He is already a third-rank hussar at a young age of twenty, and I, under his light, I could just as no two clowns, and I wanted to stand out, but also wanted to impress you, can you give me a chance? Since you do not want to plan for me, why I'm not allowed to own his own plan? "

    series of two-hand playing Shen Xiao collapsed completely. He was not a person without talent. He did not read so many books for nothing since he was a child. But when he was confidently preparing to make a big splash in the scientific examination, Shen Da's reputation But it gradually became louder. The battlefield victories overwhelmed his confidence. That's why he asked his mother for money. The son of Wenyuan bribed him to get the exam questions in advance, but he was not without arrogance, although he got the questions. , But didn't find someone to ghostwrite in advance, instead he answered it word by word in the examination room after pondering it. He bribed Wen Yuan, but he also relied on his own true ability.

    "Do you plan for yourself? Your plan is to bribe the chief examiner? When you were jealous of Darer, did you ever think that he left home when he was fifteen years old, and now he got everything through his own efforts? If not? Good news comes in frequently, and his name appears time and time again in the Northwest memorial report. I didn’t even know that he went to the battlefield. If you have the ability, you should do the same as him. Go to the battlefield and fight a general with one shot and one shot."

    See him Even sophistry and sophistry, Shen Ruiting was both angry and disappointed. He admitted that among the four children, he really loved Shen Da the most. He didn't want to see Shen Xiao at first, but as they grew up a little bit, he didn't ask himself. Treated them badly, especially in the absence of Shen Da in recent years. Shen Xiao’s homework was personally supervised. He put almost all of his remaining energy on him and Shen Qiang, as long as their demands were not too excessive. , How could he refuse? If he really wanted to ignore it, he only admitted that he had ignored Shen Liang, the youngest son who killed his beloved wife at birth.