Chapter 51: All I Ever Needed Was the Music

Mulai dari awal

"Oh, well done, Tsukki-bro," Kuroo said, offering the blonde a high five, which he completed.  "Nicely done indeed."

Nakano looked back and forth between the three boys.  "I'm gonna assume this is some kind of bro thing and that I'm not actually going to find myself in a foursome here," Nakano said with a wry grin on her face, "Not that you guys aren't all wonderful and all that, but I've already got my hands full with just one bro."  She shoulder-checked Tsukki, who leaned over and gave her a kiss.  

"Sorry, guys, I don't share," Tsukki said, wrapping his arms around Nakano and hugging her close as the girl squirmed and laughed.

Bokuto smirked up at Tsukishima.  "Dude!  What about bros before hoes?" 

Nakano's gaze snapped to the captain of Fukurodani.  "What the hell did you just call me, owl boy?" she said in mock-fury, pouncing on the already prone Bokuto and tickling him under his arms.  

Bokuto burst into laughter again, gasping and writhing and pleading for the girl to stop.  Kuroo and Tsukki shifted away from the battle, chuckling.  

"Whahahahahaha...how...did you...armpits...stop..." Bokuto gasped out the occasional word amid the laughing and crying he was once again doing, pawing gently at Nakano's hands and trying feebly to get her to stop.

"Hmmm...did I let slip about how ticklish the Boku-bro's armpits are?" Kuroo said, gently tapping his cheek with a forefinger, "Oh dear.  I'm sorry, bro.  How silly of me."  

"Uncle!  Uncle!" Bokuto cried, "Please, stop!"

"Take back what you said!" Nakano cried, letting up on the tickling a little.

"You're a perfect lady!  A queen among women!  A dazzling goddess!" Bokuto enthused, "I shall be your humble servant!  As a Bro-sketeer, I pledge my undying devotion to you!"

"Alright, that's enough of that," Tsukishima said, pulling Nakano away from Bokuto, who sat up and quickly scooted away from the girl, "She's all those things, but she's also mine."  He wrapped his arms protectively around the girl once again, she sank gratefully into his embrace.

"Do you remember Aramis being so possessive, bro?" Bokuto asked Kuroo, who was now laughing hysterically.

"Alright, Athos, enough for one morning," Kuroo said, smacking his owlish bro lightly on the back of the head.

Nakano laughed.  "Of course you would be Porthos, Kuroo.  I should have known."

He flashed a wicked grin at her.  "Anyway, I gather from how active you both seem that you're feeling well today.  No lingering effects?"

"Other than wanting a shower, I feel fine.  How about you, Naka-chan?" Tsukki asked.

"All good, Kuroo.  No sign of a hangover.  How about the rest of the boys?" Nakano queried.

"Everyone's up and we're all trying to figure out some brunch, since it's a little late for breakfast," Kuroo said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Will you make us tamagoyaki, Naka-chan?  Yours is the best!" Bokuto looked hopefully at the girl.

"Sure," she said, grinning.  "Let me grab a quick shower and get dressed, and then I'll join you in the kitchen."  She turned to her boyfriend.  "Will you make yakitori, if Kuroo's got what you need?  I could really go for it."

"Oooh, that sounds awesome, bro!  Will you cook for us?"  Bokuto was starting to drool a little bit.

Tsukki chuckled.  "Sure.  Same deal as Naka-chan."  His bros looked at him, eyebrows wiggling.  He clicked his tongue at them, pushing them both over.  "Different showers," he said, sighing.