I looked around to see uncle Shukaku giving me a thumbs up. I gave him a small smile before looking up at the kage box. It was only the hokage and the Kazekage present.

"All right you know the plan. The match is over when I say it's over, a person dies, or admits defeat. The first to battle will be Naruto Uzamaki and Neji Hyuga." The chunin in charge of this round said.

I stood before neji prepare to fight.

"Got anything you want to say before you die freak." He sneered.

"I vow to win!" I stated.

"I can't wait to see the look of despair on your face when you realize that you won't be able to keep your worthless vow." He retorted coldly.

The chunin yelled begin and we stood for a moment before I threw two kunai at him before lunging and going for a punch to his face which he easily blocked pushing me to the side. But what he didn't except was for a paper bomb to be attached to my back. Or rather my shadow clones back. The explosion set off and he jumped back. I appeared behind him and yelled Wind Release: Great Breakthrough! Sending him across the field. I threw a few shurkien and then yelled Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken! But he deflected them to the side with an air palm. He lunged at me and began assaulting me with his gentle fist.

"Do you understand now? You have no way of beating me." He stated.

I didn't answer and created 5 clones and the clones took out kunais.

The clones all lunged at him all at the same time but he dodged all of our attacks before he used his gentle fist to dispel them.

While I watched him fight I took a mental note of his  fighting strategy.

"These eyes of mine show me many things. One thing they have shown me is that people's limitations are set in stone. Only a fool waste thier time trying to become something they aren't." Neji  said.

"Who made you God huh! What right do you have to tell me what I can or can't be." I spat at him.

"Take the hokages for example. You think just anyone can become hokage with heart and effort. No. Those who become hokage were born and chosen by destiny to become what they are. Each person is given a path to follow and they are to follow that path. There is only one destiny we all share equally. Death." Neji stated.

'Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken!" I yelled sending about 10 shurkien his way. He used his air palm once again to send the shuriken away but I used ninja string to pull the shurkien back his way . He duck backwards and I took this chance to throw a kunai with an attached paper bomb causing him to be sent flying.

"I wouldn't get to excited now that you've landed a hit on me. You should stop while your at it. I have nothing against you personally." Neji spat.

"Well I have plenty against you." I sneered.

"I don't know why you would we haven't even talked before the exams." Neji said.

"And here I thought you were Mr.Know it all. Don't you remember what you did to hinata. The way you beat her down with your mind games knocking her down when she worked so hard!" I growled out of anger.

"That Dosent concern you freak." He growled back.

"You mocked hinata calling her a failure. Blabbing about the Hyuga clan, main family, branch family, who cares! That Dosent give you the right to call her a failure. That's what I got against you!" I stated.