Chapter 53

JOHN PAUL

I walk into the bedroom and kick the door shut behind us. Stella gasps as I throw her onto the bed and looks up at me as I walk closer to her and hold her beautiful face in my hands as her hazel green eyes look up at me expectantly. 

I smile at her but then I see she's anxious with anticipation mixed in with a little fear, possibly. "Don't worry amore, I'm not going to hurt you." 

I watch as she swallows and nods. "Okay." 

I brush her lips with my thumb and I can't help but realize that despite all that she's been through and everything she's had to do over the years, she's still the same girl with a level of vulnerability and sweetness to her that I fell in love with when we were kids.

I lean down and kiss her slowly and feel her give in completely to me and I love that I can not only see what I do to her but feel it. I pull away and she keeps her eyes closed for moment before they flutter open. 

I go to my bag and pull out a tie from my bag and walk back to her. She eyes it and raises her eyebrow. 

"Are you going to Christian Grey me?" 

"Who the fuck is Christian Grey?" Not liking being compared to some asshole I don't even know. 

Stella laughs as she rises to her knees and puts her hands on my face. "Don't be jealous."

I scowl back at her, still wondering who he is. She laughs again as she looks at me. "He's a character from a book. And movie, since they made the book into a movie. He's into the whole BSDM stuff. Dom and submissive, you know?" She pecks my lips and then looks at me.

I shake my head at her, having no idea what she's talking about. 

"Anyway, proceed with your punishment, sir," Stella smiles mischievously at me and then holds her hands out to me together. I look at her hands and I narrow my eyes at her and wonder if this is something her and Sean did but I block the thought out before I get angry. 

"Turn around," I instruct her and it comes out more rough than I intended but she turns around anyway and now she moves her hands behind her back. 

"What are you doing?" I ask.

She looks over her shoulder. "You're going to tie me up aren't you?"

"No," I try to not get irritated. 

"Oh," She shrugs and then drops her hands at her sides. I take a few deep breaths to calm down and turn her around to face me. 

"Why would I do that after what you've been through? After what those motherfuckers did?" 

The look of confusion on her face softens and then she smiles before she kisses me softly. "I know you wouldn't hurt me, JP. There are certain things that trigger those memories for sure, but I don't know, I got excited at the thought you'd have your way with me, it doesn't make sense to me either but that's how I feel," She smiles shyly at me. 

I pull her into a hug. "I guess it's good to know I can do those things to you and you'd be okay with it," I chuckle. "But for now, we'll start out slow and ease into your kinky fantasy's." 

"Hey, it looks like you have ideas of your own, lover." She pulls away and her eyes are full of humor and love.

"Turn around, baby." 

"Yessir," She winks and turns around.

I reach around and use the tie to blind fold her. "Stay here, I'll be right back," I tell her.