Chapter 49

A/N: Just a warning or an FYI as a courtesy to some readers, there's going to be some explicit/mature content sprinkled in here and there, in the next few chapters...JP and Stella have years to make up for now that they are finally together again, *wink, wink*

<><><><>

"Uncle Enzo! You wanna sit with me?" Lola asks and I look back and see Enzo walking back out of the house with Cristian. 

Enzo smiles at me before he walks towards Lola. "Of course I do, princess. How did you read my mind?" He asks her.

"I'm a good wife, hello?" Lola responds sassily. "But you're not going to know 'cause you don't want to marry me." 

Enzo smiles at her amused. "You might just convince me to change my mind." Her eyes light up as she smiles up at him, but then her gaze moves behind Enzo.

"Yay! JP are you going to sing to us?" Lola squeals and I look back at the house again and see JP walking out with his guitar and the Columbia sweatshirt under his arm. 

"Maybe a couple of songs," JP smiles at her before he sets his guitar down and then pulls me up to stand. "You're going to get cold, princess." He pulls the sweatshirt over my head and I'm engulfed in his scent; he places a soft kiss on my forehead. 

"Hey JP, a few of us want to get a poker game going you in?" Joey asks him. 

"Sure, sounds fun."

"Are girls allowed?" Lucy asks and the guys look over at her amused. 

"Do you even know how to play? It's not like gold fish, you know," Marco teases a few of his friends chuckle. 

"I'm a fast learner," Lucy gives him a smile while I hold back a grin; I taught her and the twins how to play, so this will be fun.

"Alright, well, I guess you guys can play one round." Joey says, failing to hide his annoyance.

We spend the rest of the evening sitting around the campfire and JP sings a couple of songs as do Kai and Miles. I notice Toby has fallen asleep on Cristian and my mom offers to take him to bed, but Cristian says he'll do it. 

I smile as I watch him shift Toby carefully in his arms as he stands and takes him back in the house, with my mom following.

"Stella can we all sleep in the same room? Just the girls and we can have one huge sleepover!" Carmen tells me excitedly. "We'll except Marco's girlfriends." She whispers, "they can stay with the smelly boys." 

"Sure, but Lucy wants to play a round of poker with the guys so we'll join you as soon as we are finished." 

Carmen looks disappointed, but Annalisa grabs her hands. "Come on Car, let's go do facials and paint our nails, while Stella and Lucy sit with the smelly boys." Carmen smiles at her and nods her head enthusiastically and they take Lola with them. 

"Hey handsome," I walk up to JP and reach on my toes to kiss his cheek but he turns to capture my lips instead and he holds my face as he moves his lips over mine slowly, and I melt into him. 

"Is this what they were like when they were younger?" I hear Miles ask and I smile as JP continues kissing me. 

"Worse!" Joey and Enzo say at the same time and this time JP smiles against my lips. 

"Alright, shit's about to get real!" Joey says as everyone heads over to the table. 

"To be continued..." JP tells me before he pecks my lips.

"It might have to wait, JP," I tell him quietly. " The girls are doing a huge slumber party and they want everyone to sleep in the same room. And you need to take it easy anyway."