Chapter 52

After I find a song on my playlist that I want, I knock on the office door before walking in. 

JP has his head down on his arms resting on his desk. I set my heels down and walk over to him. 
"JP?" I say quietly, not wanting to startle him, since he obviously didn't hear my knock. 

He lifts his head up. "Hey, princess." He pulls me over to him and holds me up against him, his head is up against my stomach. 

"Are you okay?" I trail my fingers down his neck and back. 

"We lost Bosco. I was just working with Adonis on what we want to do for his family." 

"The Albanians?" 

"Yes. Besides those who work for Cristian, he was one of the best hitmen we have. Things are probably going to get worse here soon, amore. I worry about you, and the kids. I don't want anything to happen to any of you," He murmurs against my stomach. 

"I'm sorry you lost one of your men."

"Our men," JP corrects me.

"We'll be extra careful, from now on, John Paul," I lift his head to look up at me. "You were on doctors orders to take it easy and you've done nothing but work since we've arrived." 

"I know, I'm sorry," JP looks at me. "Adonis knows not to contact me unless it's an emergency so hopefully we shouldn't have any more interruptions." 

"How was your talk with Marco?" 

"Good; he was on cloud nine, Stella," JP the corner of his mouth lifts slightly as he rests his chin on my stomach. "I told him to take it slow and that you and I will have to talk to them about boundaries, rules or whatever you think is best." 

I smile as I brush the shorter pieces of his hair back away from his face. "I said the same to Lucy, but I think she's going to be the one to set the pace on what happens with them. I also told her not to be afraid to talk to Marco on how and what she's feeling. Communication is key," I chuckle. "We would have saved ourselves a lot of heartache and arguments if we just talked, JP." 

He moves his head back down and squeezes me as he laughs along with me. "That's great advice and yes, you are a hundred percent right, but we didn't know what the hell we were doing." 

I lean away and lift his head. "Well, now I'm going to communicate in your love language, amore." 

"I have a love language?" JP asks me amused as he leans back in his chair.

"Yup," I state as I walk back to the door and lock it. I decide to not use my heels and look over my shoulder back at him as I smile and wink. 

"And what is it?" 

"Well, to be honest, you have a good combination of all five." I tell him as I turn the main lights off so only his desk lamps are on. 

"Five?!" 

"Yes five, but you, my love, absolutely need and respond to the love language of physical touch." I tell him as I set my phone down and connect it to the speaker in the office and start playing the song. 

I pull on the sash on my robe and reveal the lingerie I picked out for him to enjoy and his eyes darken as they move slowly down over me. 

JP leans forward slightly and I shake my head at him. "Uh, uh, you stay put, Toretto." 

I start moving with the music towards him and move my hands over my body slowly as I turn around for him.

"You know I had a dream like this once," He tells me. "Except there was no music, or dancing and you were completely naked."