Epilogue

August...

Delia's P.O.V.

"OK I'm blindfolded and getting into a car," I said. "Don't worry Zayn this doesn't look suspicious at all."

He laughed and said, "Well I can't spoil the surprise."

"I know you can't but could you at least have not made it look like I was getting kidnapped?" I asked.

"If you were getting kidnapped your mouth would be gagged and your wrists and ankles would be bound," he pointed out.

"Zayn," I said.

"Yeah?" he answered.

"You seem to know a lot about kidnapping someone. Is there something you want to tell me?"

He laughed and said, "No it's called I have too much time to watch TV."

I laughed and said, "Alright got it."

We drove to wherever he was taking me and he stopped the car and said, "Alright give me a second."

"Great I'll just sit here looking like I was kidnapped," I said as he laughed and got out.

I sat by myself for a few minutes before my door opened and I heard Zayn say, "Alright give me your hand."

I grabbed my purse from the floor and took his hand before I jumped out of the car and hearing the door shut behind me.

A cool breeze swept my wavy hair behind me as I walked with Zayn, a little slowly because I couldn't see where I was going.

"Alright ready?" Zayn asked stopping in his tracks.

"Yeah," I said.

He untied the blindfold and whipped it off. My eyes adjusted and I gasped at the layout in front of me.

We were in a park and there was a picnic table under a couple of tree. The trees had Christmas lights decking them and the table had a white tablecloth on it and candles flickering over the plates that had some sort of fancy dessert on it and the champagne glasses.

"Do you like it?" Zayn asked.

"It's amazing," I smiled at him as he took my hand and we walked to the table and sat across from each other.

We laughed and talked as I devoured the fancy chocolate lava cake in front of me and drank my champagne.

"Delia," Zayn said. "I've been so in love with you for such a long time. I think it was obvious from the first time I met you, even though I hardly spoke to you, that I wanted to know you more. You've got me enchanted."

I opened my mouth to speak but he shushed me and reached behind him for something. He grabbed a guitar and immediately I smiled. I loved when he sang to me.

He began to strum and then his voice flowed into my ears as his eyes shone with love as he looked in my eyes.

B-B-B-Baby come on over, I don't care if people find out.

(Da da, da da da, da da da da)

They say that we're no good together, and it's never gonna work out.

(Da da, da da da, da da da da)

But Baby you-oo-oo

Got me moving too fast.

Cause I-II-II