Chapter 10

One Week Later...

Delia's P.O.V.

This hangover was going to kill me. Good-bye sweet world.

I had gotten completely wasted at a party last night. I was really upset. I hadn't talked to Zayn since we'd fought it out on the phone and our relationship, if you could call it that, wasn't off to a good start. Everyone thinks of the first month as magical...yeah this was a dream come true alright.

"Oh God help me," I groaned before ducking my head back to vomit into the toilet. I felt like a dragon, it was like fire coming out my mouth, the sour taste filling my mouth and nose.

"I'm sure he can, but do you mind if I jump in?"

I froze as I began to sit up straight. I snapped up and looked at the figure filling the doorway.

"Zayn?" I asked in shock.

"Hi," he chuckled. "Need a hand?"

"I need a head," I groaned put a hand to my sweaty forehead. "I can't even think right now, my head is pounding."

"You act like this is your first hangover," he laughed coming to help me up.

I didn't respond as I steadied myself on the counter.

"Wait a minute is it?" he asked.

"No of course not, but this is how I deal with it. I just sit here all day til I have nothing left to throw up."

"Good thing I'm here. OK step one is get out of last night's outfit," he said.

"OK but I don't need your help with that," I said walking out of the bathroom as I heard the toilet flush behind me.

"Got it," he chuckled as I closed the door to my room and yanked my tank top off, replacing it with a t-shirt. I pulled off the skinny jeans I could have sworn didn't have that rip when I bought them and pulled on a pair of sweats. I took off my makeup and pulled my hair back into a sloppy bun. Sorry Zayn, you're just going to have to deal with the fact I'm too sick to try to look good for you.

I walked out of my room and Zayn was sitting on the top of my steps.

"Alright what's step two?" I asked.

"Step two is let's get go some water, and get you cleaned up," he said coming to take my hand and lead me down the stairs.

I took one step down the stairs and I thought my head was going to explode.

"You go, I'll wait here," I said squeezing my eyes shut in pain and putting a hand to my forehead. I was never drinking again.

"Oh no," he said.

"Zayn I literally can't walk without excruciating pain right now," I said.

"Too bad you're coming downstairs," he said and before I could object, he had lifted me bridal style and carefully carried me down the steps and to the kitchen where he set me on the stool as he filled a cup with water.

I rested my head on my hand as he set the water in front of me.

"Drink it," he ordered.

"I can't," I said, despising how weak I sounded. "I can't move."

"Stop over exaggerating," he said and I could tell he was trying not to laugh. "Drink it, you'll feel better."

I shot him a dirty look to which he chuckled as I took the water and sucked it down greedily. As much as I hated to admit it, he was right. I felt better.