Chapter 11

Delia's P.O.V.

I looked around the room at 10 and saw everyone was crashed on each other. I rolled my neck as I stood up. I had a party to get to. 

"Delia?"

I looked behind me as I slipped my TOMs back on my feet. Zayn was rubbing his eyes as he said, "Are you going home?"

"For a little while," I replied. "I'm going out again tonight."

"Do you think it's a good idea? I mean considering what happened last night?" he asked.

"Zayn I get you're concerned about me, but I know my limits. I allowed myself to go over, but not tonight," I replied.

He nodded and stood to come and hug me.

"Why don't you just come with me?" I asked.

"Really?" he asked in a little surprise.

"Yeah," I smiled.

"Sure," he smiled at me.

"Saved your life!"

I looked around him and saw Louis had terrified Claire awake and was laughing as she breathed deeply, trying to calm down.

"Louis you stupid child!" she yelled at him, startling the rest of them awake.

"I'm not a child! I'm a man!" Louis cried.

"Are you leaving Delia?" Niall asked.

I nodded. "I'm just heading home for a little bit before I go out again."

"Where are you going at almost 10 at night?" Danielle asked.

"There's a party at a nightclub I was invited to," I explained.

They all looked at me in shock.

"You act like you haven't partied in your life," I snorted softly.

They all looked at each other.

"Wait you haven't?" I asked in shock.

"Well not crazy partying," Harry said. "We just go out and drink and such occasionally, but not every night. Or every week even."

"Oh my God you're all coming with me. Go change. Now. Because I can tell you, you aren't getting in wearing jeans or sweats. This is an exclusive party. Party outfits. Let's go!" I urged them.

Danielle, Dani, and Eleanor seemed excited and they fell next to their respective boyfriends for rides back to wherever they were staying.

Claire was talking softly to Louis and Harry.

"I think I'm going to stay back Delia," she said. "Parties aren't really my thing."

"Oh come on Claire. You have to go. Parties are like the best part of Uni. You're practically expected to be there. Just come," I said.

"Delia I haven't had great experiences at nightclubs," she said evasively, but I saw in her eyes something had happened to her.

"You got hurt by a guy at a nightclub didn't you?" I asked softly.

She looked at me in shock. "How'd you know?"

"I can see it in your eyes," I said. "Claire don't worry. There aren't creeps at these parties I promise. And if someone tries talking to you like that, tell them off and walk away."

"I don't know if I can do that," she whispered.

"Just stay by me OK? Don't leave my side. If someone's talking to you and you want them to leave, do this," I said tilting my head to the left and sweeping all my hair over my shoulder and began playing with it. "That's my signal. I'll be watching you OK? I'll take care of it."