Chapter 19

Delia's P.O.V.

We all flashed our IDs and were let in.

"Delia's here!"

"Delia!"

"Finally the party can start!"

I smiled as we walked in and everyone called out to me. It was reaffirming to me the attention I got at parties, the fact everyone knew my name even if they didn't know me.

"Someone's popular," Louis said. "It's like they haven't noticed 3/5 of One Direction didn't just walk through the door."

"They haven't," I said. "Good thing you have the party queen with you. You'd be getting trampled if I wasn't here diverting their attention."

They all laughed and we went our separate ways. I walked with Zayn to the bar and got a screwdriver.

He looked at me and I said, "Relax I'm not drinking my head off tonight."

He laughed and I finished my drink before taking his hand and leading him to the dance floor. The music was pounding so much I could feel my chest vibrating. I let the music fill me up so I could feel it running through my veins.

"Ah hello Delia."

I opened my eyes and saw Zayn standing there, his jaw clenched as he looked at the person behind me.

I turned and to my horror, I saw Oliver standing in front of me. But I wasn't show him I was a little scared of what he might do.

"Oliver," I replied evenly. "Can I help you with something?"

"Does your boyfriend know what you were doing at Luke's party last week?" he smirked.

"Even if he did that's none of your business you smug conceited pig," I said. "Now why don't you go sweep another airheaded bimbo off her feet because obviously, you aren't wanted here."

I heard Zayn stifle a laugh as Oliver's smirked changed to a look of shock and he said, "Well this certainly isn't a reflection of how you acted that night."

"Sorry? No comprende. I don't speak scumbag," I said.

"Look princess-,"

"Don't call me princess. Do I look like a princess to you? Sorry you probably can't see since you're looking at my chest and not at my face you disgusting pig," I snapped.

"Well you certainly don't act like a princess," he said. "But I can practically see the imaginary crown on your head."

"Sure you aren't looking in a mirror princess?" I asked.

"Why don't you ask your boyfriend who's not even jumping in to help you," Oliver smirked.

"I don't need him to help me," I sneered at him. "Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I can't stand up for myself."

"I bet you've never even fought anyone," he said. "You'd be afraid you were going to break a nail."

Zayn snorted and I said, "Why are you telling me your life story?"

"Alright I've had about enough of you Barbie," he seethed.

"And now you've moved to Barbie?" I asked. "Well Barbie is usually blonde and she would never be seen talking to someone like you. She has a little class."

I heard the crowd "ooo" together as the sting of the comment rippled through them. I looked around and saw Oliver and I were circled by the entire rave.

"Right she has class. So I probably shouldn't have compared her to you," he said.

"Oliver I have more class in my baby toenail than you do in your whole body."