Chapter 9

Zayn's P.O.V.

"You have to believe me now!"

I jerked awake as the door slammed and Harry's voice yelled into the room. How did he get in here?

"How did you get in here?" I asked, my morning voice making me croak.

"Zayn I'm Harry Styles. Harry Styles goes where Harry Styles wants. But seriously, get up and look at this. You have to believe me about Delia now. She's a psycho."

I refused to believe my girlfriend was a psycho. My girlfriend. Just that thought sent butterflies to my stomach.

I sighed and sat up straight as Harry opened his laptop and handed it to me. I rubbed my eyes before seeing a video open on Harry's Facebook.

"What exactly is this?" I asked Harry.

"Just watch it," he said, a hint of a smile playing at his lips.

I rolled my eyes and pushed play. Music was blaring through the party and I saw Delia talking to a short blonde girl. Then the blonde girl grabbed a soda and dumped it over Delia's head. Harry started laughing at that but I watched as a second later, Delia fixed her hair into a half bun and yanked the hair of the blonde.

"Whoa," I said as she caught the girl's wrist and turned to punch some guy.

"I know," Harry mused. "It's crazy."

I watched as Delia got flipped onto her back but then flipped the other girl. Everyone was standing, watching and laughing as Delia annihilated the girl until Kylie grabbed her off. She wrenched herself free and walked over to the blonde and I heard her yell, "Maybe if you realized who exactly you were dealing with, you'd know I don't talk to guys I know are attached to someone else. So if you want to hurt someone for tearing you and your boyfriend apart, hurt him because he was the initiator, not me."

Then she grabbed her stuff and she walked out to a few cheers. This was insane. Did she really just beat that girl up? Was this really the girl I had fallen for?

Funny how my mind about her changed so quickly. I thought she was strong, confident. I didn't think she was the type to pick a fight. It had been not even a whole day of us "together" and I was second guessing it.

"Get out," I told Harry, shutting his laptop and handing it to him.

"Look Zayn I know you like her, but you're liking the girl who has all that confidence and edge to her. You aren't liking this girl who just lets people have it when she gets mad at them," Harry said standing up.

"Harry," I said. "Get out. I'll talk to you later."

He nodded and left and I grabbed my phone to call Delia.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Delia what the fuck?" I asked angrily. I didn't know why this was making me so crazy. I mean I've been in my share of fights but the fact that my girlfriend was in them now, was too much.

"Huh?" she asked in confusion. "What are you on about Zayn?"

"What are you doing out at a party and fighting a random blonde chick?" I asked.

Definitely the wrong thing to say.

"OK I don't know how you found out about that but I can't believe you're yelling at me for this," she said angrily. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

"No I'm not kidding you," I said. "Why would you fight some random girl?"

"First of all, stop getting on me for acting the way I am. You told me yourself you liked me for who I was, not for how Harry made me out to be. And she wasn't some random girl," she said. "Really Zayn? You really think I'd just start throwing punches at a random bitch? Is that really who you think I am?"