Chapter 23

Delia's P.O.V.

I walked out of the hospital two days later to camera flashes and questions being shouted as Zayn held my waist protectively.

As we reached the car I yelled loudly, "You'd think I'd just gotten out of the hospital or something," to which they all laughed before we got in and drove away.

I decided to cause a fan meltdown and Tweet exactly what everyone wanted to hear.

@Delia_Rouge: Hiiii(: Twitcam when we get back? You in @Clairebearxx ?

@Clairebearxx: @Delia_Rouge oh I'm in (:

We got back to Harry's and I set my laptop up at the kitchen table.

@Delia_Rouge: Twitcam! *link attached*

"Hi," I said as it started. "As you can see, I'm fine guys. And I'm not doing a Twitcam about my hospital experience so don't ask. But if you have other questions, ask away."

"Will you sing?" Claire read from the screen.

"Alright one song and Claire you have to help me," I said as she got up to get her guitar.

"Fine," she called.

"Are the boys here?" I read. "They are but they're working on stuff for their album I think."

Claire came back with her guitar and said, "What should we play?"

"They want One Direction," I laughed. "But I don't know any of these songs."

"What about this one?" Claire asked pointing to someone's option.

"Let's do it," I smiled as she began to strum the chords.

There's a place that I know

It's not pretty there and few have ever gone

If I show it to you now

Will it make you run away?

Or will you stay even if it hurts?

Even if I try to push you out will you return?

And remind me who I really am

Please remind me who I really am

Everybody's got a dark side

Do you love me?

Can you love mine?

We finished the song and the boys came down and said hi and then I said, "Alright questions?"

I watched the screen fill and then I read, "What's your favorite candy?"

"I'm like addicted to Curly Whurlys," Claire smiled.

"I love Maoams," I said.

"Someone wants to know about American candy," Claire said. "I love Hershey's. Anything chocolate really."

"I don't know American candy," I said looking at a comment on the screen. "Hey babe?"

"Yeah?" Zayn called.

"What are Reese's?" I asked. "I feel stupid."

"Reese's? They're like little cup things of chocolate with peanut butter inside," he answered.