Chapter 25

May...

Zayn's P.O.V.

"And for our next guests, we are very excited to announce, we have member of the number one band in the world at the moment, Zayn Malik."

There was a massive amount of screams and applause as John struggled to quiet them down and finish, "And his beautiful girlfriend Delia Rougler!"

The screams and applause were ridiculously loud as "Live While We're Young" played in the background as I took Delia's hand and we smiled and waved our way to the guest couch.

"Well I can tell you we're very excited to have you both here," John smiled at Delia and I.

"We're happy to be here," I said and Delia nodded in agreement. She was nervous and I couldn't blame her. This was our first interview since we'd told everyone we were expecting a couple of months ago.

I couldn't say I hadn't been shocked when Delia told me she was pregnant. I was floored when she told me she found out around my birthday, but she didn't have the heart to tell me. But as I thought about it, it didn't seem that bad. A baby would definitely give me more motivation to work harder, and I know the lads and the girls would enjoy having a baby around.

She was looking at me really worried as I gasped and made myself not cry as I immediately pulled her toward me in a hug and said, "Baby I'm so happy!"

She suddenly burst into tears and I said, "Don't cry baby. Why are you crying?"

"I-I don't know," she laughed a little. "My hormones must be going crazy."

I hugged her close to me and the next day we had given the rest of them the news. They'd been shocked, like I had at first, but finally after a few minutes Louis yelled, "I'm going to be an uncle!" and everyone began dancing around.

Back in the present, John asked, "So you two have been dating how long?"

We had begun telling the truth about our relationship that had actually begun in September.

"Well we first started going out in back in September for a few weeks. We kept it hidden because we weren't sure how people were going to react," I began.

"We had a fight near the end of October and broke up for a couple weeks, but by November we were back together," Delia smiled at me and I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and kissed her temple, causing the audience to "aww."

"And you're expecting?" John asked with a smile. "How far along are you now Delia."

"About 4 months, I found out I was pregnant in January," she answered.

"Do you have any names picked out?"

"We've come to an agreement that if it's a boy, I get to name it and if it's a girl she does," I answered. "His name is going to be Ahsan, it means 'More Attractive' in Arabic."

"I still say that makes it sound like he's more attractive than you," Delia said making the audience laugh.

"So Delia what name do you have picked for your baby girl?" John smiled.

"I love the name Layla," Delia smiled. "It means 'dark beauty' and something is telling me this baby is going to look a lot like Zayn so I think it fits perfectly."

"That it does," John smiled. "So are you going for an ultrasound in a couple of months or are you waiting until the baby is born to find out if it's a boy or girl?"

I looked at Delia and said, "She's had a few ultrasounds but we don't know the sex yet. We'll find out in mid-July when I'll be able to go with her."