Chapter 20

Delia's P.O.V.

"I can't believe you just put me through that," Dani said as "Paranormal Activity 3" finished.

"That was not that bad," I said.

"Yeah for you little Miss Scary Movies Are Comedy Movies For Me," Danielle said and I had to laugh.

"OK I vote for food and Truth or Dare!" Eleanor said.

"I'm down," I said.

"Oh come on El last time we played that I had run through the mall yelling to everyone that I had just laid an egg!" Claire said causing me to break into laughter.

"I would have paid to see that!" I said wiping tears of laughter from my eyes.

"Come on Claire we won't do anything to that extreme," Dani assured her.

"Unless it's Delia," Danielle said. "She won't care."

"I won't," I said. "Alright El, truth or dare?"

"Truth," she answered.

"When did you have your first kiss?" I asked.

"I was in Year 1 and we just wanted to know what I was like," she answered and defended herself.

"OK," I laughed.

We went through the rounds with small stuff like how many guys we'd dated and of course they asked me how many guys I've kissed.

"Hold on," I said thinking back to my first kiss when I was 15. I counted every round of 7 Minutes in Heaven and every week-lasting relationship. "42."

"42?" they all gasped.

"7 Minutes in Heaven gives me more," I said. "But yes."

"Oh my God," Danielle said. "But whatever. Your turn."

"Claire, truth or dare?" I asked, knowing what she was going to pick and what question I was going to ask.

"Truth," she said.

"What happened last week at the rave? Why were you so upset after I totally kicked Oliver's ass?" I asked.

She looked at the rest of them and they nodded. She took a deep breath and said, "He told you that you were deranged and you belonged in a psych ward."

"Wait so you were upset he said that to me? Claire things like that don't bother me," I said.

"I know they don't bother you," she said. "They bother me."

I looked at her in a little confusion and she said, "I was in a psych ward."

I couldn't stop myself from gasping. "What?" I asked.

"I'm schizophrenic...or I was. From the age of 7 I started stuttering uncontrollably. I saw this girl named Janelle and she was absolutely horrible. She would taunt me and tease me and the only way to make her leave was to cut myself," she said rolling up her sleeve so I could see the scars that ran down her forearm.

"Louis' been my best friend since I was 5 and being with him usually made her stop talking to me. But after he left for the X Factor, it didn't work anymore. And then I met Harry," she stopped and smiled before continuing. "I saw him in dreams. We talked every night and he told me he cared about me but I kept shoving him away. Finally, I realized being alone with Harry got Janelle away and my stutter wasn't as bad. But I had panic attacks, horrible ones that gave me hallucinations and the only one who could calm me down was Louis. Then when he found out I had been cutting for almost 3 years without telling him, he wouldn't help me when I had one and I had to go to the mental hospital in Scotland.