Placing his arm around my shoulder Jackson pulled me close. "I'm sorry." He apologises, "No it's ok, I never told you." Resting his head onto mine we sat on the balcony enjoying one another's company.

"But even without Wooyoung, you can still turn your life upside down." Jackson reassures. "I know" I whispered as I rubbed my hands together.

"I-I think I might move out of the city." I admit making Jackson's eyebrows lift in admiration, "Really?" "Y-yeah, I feel like I need a fresh start and fresh life in a new town." "Well you know I will always be here, no matter what you choose." "Thank you."

"Got your tickets?"
"Yes"
"Got your passport?"
"Yes" I chime.
"And do you have?..." "Jackson" I called aloud. "I have everything, I'm fine." I reassured. "I know you do." He says pulling me into his chest, hugging me tightly.

"Call me when you land, call me when you get to your car and call me when you arrive at your new place." I rolled my eyes, "Yes I will Jackson. I promise." "You better" he taunts.

"This is a fresh start ok, remember that. Fresh start of your new career and fresh start of forgetting about Wooyoung."

My chest felt warm the moment Wooyoung's name was spoken of.

"One more hug" Jackson demands as I fall into his embrace. "This isn't goodbye Jackson, I'll see you soon, you promised to come visit me anyway" "I know, but to me it's a goodbye for a short amount of time, I'm gonna miss you." "Same for you" Ruffling my hair I pulled away from his embrace.

Even though Jackson was my annoying flat mate he grew to be the older brother I never had.

Placing my bag over my shoulders I began to walk away. "Goodbye squirt" he shouted causing me to walk away in embarrassment.
"That kid" I chuckled as I headed for my gate.

1 year later

"All singed and dated" One of the members from BTS Taehyung spoke as he handed me the paperwork. I smiled, "thank you Taehyung, you're the first one to hand it back to me quickly and on time." He raised his eyebrows in satisfaction, "Like I said from the beginning, I'll never disappoint"

"Erm excuse me" Jin called as he approached myself and Taehyung. "You disappointed y/n last week when you didn't turn up to the meeting on time" "hey that was--"
"Before you blame me don't" the leader of the group Namjoon intervened.
"Hey, hey, don't bicker" I fought as I gently pushed Namjoon away from Taehyung.

"We're on your side though" Jin grumbles. "Hey, no sides are to be taken" I scolded. "Yes Taehyung was late but he's always the first to hand in any documents that I hand you all. Now away with you I have a meeting with a new group."
"Ooo a new group" Jimin grinned as he came beside me, "and who might that be?"

"None of your beeswax, now away with you." Chuckling at my formality the boys left the room, leaving me to prepare.

Once I finished putting everything into position my boss rang me.
Pressing the green button on the caller ID I answered the phone. "Hello Mr Kim" "Afternoon Miss y/n, are you all prepared for the meeting?" "Yes, I've just finished setting up."

I could hear the happy smile of my boss on the other line. "Fantastic, now you should know they aren't apart of Hybe entertainment" I frowned. "What do you mean?" "Their current building is going under construction. Bangtan's training manager happily accepted for them to attend Hybe today."

Walking around the table I continued to listen to Mr Kim's words.