--[𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 #𝟐] 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫

[A/N - I'M ALIVE! Sorry for being inactive for a bit, I've been writing the first few chapters for the newer book for this

[A/N - I'M ALIVE! Sorry for being inactive for a bit, I've been writing the first few chapters for the newer book for this. I've been making my own art for it as well so it has been quite a long process, I'll try my best to start uploading the new book when I can but for now, I offer you all this special!]
___

"Pup, you're back, come in, come in." Hound Dog's muzzled smile spread throughout his face, the familiar flower arrangement still there on his desk, on full display and clearly well taken care of.

Being quite new to flower arranging, Chitsume went on the simpler side of arranging, only being comprised of only one type of flower, the white carnation.

Chitsume finds himself lingering on his arrangement longer than he usually did, an unexplainable look in his eyes, something that Mr. Hound Dog noticed but didn't comment on, opting to make small talk. "Beautiful isn't it, pup? You did a great job,"

Chitsume kept his silence as he walked towards the desk, gently touching the container it was placed in, the cold glass leaving small goosebumps on his skin, a feeling so familiar but close to fading away. 

It had been made in the shape of a usual bouquet, but smaller, making it look like a fluffy cute white cupcake. On the petal's tips a pure white, the middle of the flower transitioning to a soft yellow.

The boy's hand twitched ever so slightly before he retracted it. "..Yeah, it is. And.. thank you." He answered.

Hound Dog's eyes watched the boy's every move, more and more of the pieces starting to come together. With the lack of attention, the nightmares, and the repeated mentions of tiredness, his room was seldom cleaned, if ever, recently. 

"..It's alright if you don't answer, pup, but you lost someone close to you recently, didn't you?"

It might have been a big risk for him to ask this and probably not the best thing to do as a professional but even so, something had urged him to ask. 

Chitsume's body stilled and went stiff. He felt his throat clog up with a lump as he unconsciously gripped his bandaged arms, still hidden through the fabric of his shirt. A silence wrapped between the two, it lasted seconds, minutes? Chitsume doesn't know.

"..Mhm... M-My friend they..." Chitsume whispered after what felt like forever. His voice was weak as tears he didn't realize were building up fogged his vision. "T-They.." 

huuug