𝟐𝟓-𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

___________________________________________________________

"I just got wet earlier and now I got wet again..." Chitsume whines, shivering slightly and gripping onto the towel wrapped around him.

"I'm so-" Todoroki starts before getting cut off.

"Don't." Chitsume simply says, glaring at the boy which the other just reacted with a small nod and a gloomy look on his face, like a puppy that had just gotten kicked.

The yet again wet boy's flinched, eye twitching but for a different reason. His heart panged at him to comfort the dejected dual-haired boy in front of him, his face already turning a bright red.

So, following the yells of his heart, Chitsume stood up from the couch he sat on and put a hand on the puppy-looking boy's head, patting it.

"I-I'm sorry, I got a little angry there... not only at you but at Iida too... Oh frick. Now I'm the one apologizing— Damn it-" Chitsume apologized before he retracted his hand from Todoroki's head as he cursed under his breath, face completely flushed.

Todoroki then looked up from his lap, putting a hand on his head, exactly where Chitsume put it. Feeling slightly sad at the loss of his touch.

Right behind him, was Adonis sending a not-so-nice look to the teen as he warned, "Don't get any funny ideas about my Chi." 

Though not understanding why, Todoroki looked back and sent a glare back, not really enjoying Adonis' choice of words there.

In the background, Iida and Midoriya looked at the trio with a deadpan before bursting out in laughter snapping the three out of their little things.

"Midoriya? Iida? Why're you guys laughing..?" Chitsume was the first to ask, looking around him if there was anything remotely funny, even looking at a nearby vending machine's glass to try and look if anything was on his face.

"I-It's nothing, really! I just never expected you to be like this. Todoroki and Adonis too... N-Not that I mean it in a bad way, of course!! Just, surprising is all." Midoriya answers in between his small giggles, holding his stomach.

"Oh... uh, then, alright. Oh, right! Before I forget, you guys can call me Chitsume. It well, feels a bit awkward you guys calling me by my last name after, well, that happened... S-So yeah, you guys can call me by my first name!" Chitsume says, a small blush creeping up to his face when they all looked at him in silence.

"I-It's alright if you guys don't too! That's completely fine!!! I was just probably overstepping my boundaries there so-" Chitsume quickly rambled off, anxiety creeping up to him as he waved his arms around as he spoke.

"N-No, it's not that at all! We were just shocked is all, I apolo— It's alright, it wasn't you overstepping at all." Iida says, the other boys nodding in agreement.

"Yeah, we- I just didn't know what to respond. You didn't do anything wrong, Chitsume. I-If you'd like, you can call me by my name too," Todoroki spoke up, his cheeks tinting a great color of scarlet. Unbeknownst to him, but to the others, or just one boy, it looked as if he was sparkling. Even Aoyama would be jealous.

Chitsume's face quickly did the same hearing the boy utter his name. He was the one who told them to call him by his first name, why is he the one getting all nervous now??? His heart and the rest of his body not being able to take this type of eye candy, he passed out. Again.

A hand creeping up to his waist, Chitsume's body was saved from falling face flat on the ground. Todoroki felt his face tint red yet again, though disappeared as Adonis spoke up.

"Didn't I just say no funny ideas? Or is it that a pretty boy like you can't understand?" He says, taking Chitsume from Todoroki's arms, eyes twitching and a tick mark on his face.

"Shouldn't I be telling you that? Unless you're his lover— no, even if you actually were — you have no right to call him yours." Todoroki retorts, grabbing Chitsume back.

"You little—"

"This is very entertaining and all but this isn't the time to get all jealous, I am too but you don't see me trying to murder people..." Midoriya says with a sweat drop, easily taking the boy from both their arms and putting Chitsume into a bridal carry.

"Ah, t-that was childish of me, wasn't it? Sorry." Todoroki says, quickly looking away and apologizing.

"I am too, that was pretty childish— Wait— What do you mean you're jealous too?!" Adonis yelled, alerting Todoroki too as they turned to face the now gone Midoriya.

"HEY COME BACK HERE!!"

And in the back was a very done Iida, deadpanning at whatever the hell just happened.

Later

"I'm sorry. I put you into a situation where you could have died and I did nothing. I have failed you as not only a hero but also as your mentor." Native says, bowing down in front of Chitsume.

"ᴵ ᵐᵉᵃⁿ ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵗʳᵘᵉ ᵇᵘᵗ... I-It's fine, you don't need to say sorry! It wasn't your fault he was there so please don't be sorry. Like, don't. Please." Chitsume says, even when his head was nodding yes.

" sigh  You're way too forgiving. You better be careful or you'll get hurt one day with all that kindness." Native says with a small groan, patting the boy's head.

"...Are you worried for me, sir..?" Chitsume asks, some stars in his eyes as he looked up from under the man's hand.

"W-Wha— O-Of course not! Stop dilly-dallying now, you should go unless you want to miss the train." He stuttered out, cheeks red from embarrassment as he ushered the student out the door, giving him one last push before closing the door shut.

Chitsume stood there blankly, processing what had just happened. But when the gears in his head finally worked their magic, his face became all smiles. Hand on his face as he tried to suppress his smiles and his giggles, he happily skipped to the train back.

As he entered the train, he couldn't suppress his giggles any longer as one escaped his lips. Still smiling to himself he thought with a cheerful smile,

"He has some anger issues but he's a nice person, quite the tsundere too. "