𝟐𝟐-𝐥𝐨𝐰

A/N

⚠️This is another possibly triggering chapter with topics including panic attacks. If you are in any way shape or form, uncomfortable with that and this might trigger you, DO NOT READY ANY FURTHER AND BE SAFE!⚠️

_________________________________________________________

Chitsume's mind now processing that this was real, his body just stopped. His body not functioning properly, breath labored, shallow, nausea hitting his body as his head hurt.

 He couldn't take this, mentally and physically. It hurt. It hurt. It hurt. It hurt so much.

It was cold. So so cold. It felt like his fingers were going to freeze off. He couldn't do this. His body couldn't do this. 

But then a sudden warmth wrapped around the panicking boy's body. And as his vision finally cleared, he was met by the sight of the worried face of Todoroki. As Chitsume then quickly looked around and relief washed over him as he saw Midoriya and Iida, alive and well. 

"They... they're fine... B-But Exciteme—" The boy thought before cutting his thoughts off. He then mentally slapped himself as he reminded himself where he was. A fight. "Get a hold of yourself, me!"

Todoroki was holding Chitsume on his left as he fought, causing him only to use his ice. Chitsume tried to stabilize himself, slowing down his breaths and properly looking at where he was right now.

As he did so, he saw Todoroki and the others worriedly glancing towards him, clearly noticing the boy's condition. Chitsume grit his teeth.

"What the hell am I doing..?!  Freezing up and having a panic attack right in the middle of a fight... I'm a hero-in-training for goodness sake! I have to help. I can't be useless... not anymore!!"  Chitsume thought as he felt his fingers tremble.  As he told his body to move, his body listened this time. Quickly releasing himself from Todoroki's embrace, he looked down at his hands.

They were still white scales... Seeing this gave the boy a small hope, that his friend might not be gone. He quickly shook it off as he joined in the fight again.

Tears still in his eyes, he clawed and kicked and punched. Using his frustration and grief as his energy and power to move. His throat itched, it was dry, it burned.

Feeling the instincts to do so, he opened up his mouth as fire escaped his throat. Not expecting this, Stain had been caught off guard and had been burned as a result.

Shocked expressions spread among his classmate's faces, he ignored them as he continued to attack the man. The others then quickly snapping out of it, they did too.

As they got even more tired, they were all on their last stretch. Bodies and minds tired, they needed to finish this. Fast.

Midoriya started the combo, sending out a punch to Stain's face, Iida coming in after sending a kick to his ribs, and as the man stayed in the air Todoroki and Chitsume went in and finished it with their burning flames.

And as they finished the combo, Chitsume felt himself get carried by familiar coldness and he was suddenly behind Todoroki. He and the other's getting up again, they were met by the sight of the limp body of the Hero Killer.

"It- It was done. We won... I-It's all going to be okay now..." Chitsume thought before his body and mind finally gave in, his body flopping down and losing all its strength. Arms covering his exhausted body, he rested.

The next time he awoke it was in the air. Panic and confusion taking over, he thrashed and wiggled about, trying to get out of the grip of whatever's holding him. As he felt himself be dropped, he celebrated before realizing he was still in the air and that he was falling.

But before his body could splat on the floor, a hand caught him preventing his death. But as he looked at who caught him, his relief was gone and was now replaced with fear.

"The phonies that have overrun society and criminals who so aimlessly sprinkle around their 'power'... Those are the targets of my purge...All of this is for the sake of a just world!!" Stain said, putting Chitsume and Midoriya on the ground, though held down.

Chitsume had the absolute luck of being beside the dead nomu corpse which was just great. But his disgust was way overpowered by his fear. Only when the Flaming Bastard himself entered is when they were let go. Chitsume scooted away from the corpse and was about to stand until Stain spoke again.

"ᴬⁿᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵖʰᵒⁿʸ... ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵇᵉ ʳᵉᶜᵗⁱᶠⁱᵉᵈ.ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ...ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ˢᵗᵃⁱⁿ ʰⁱᵐˢᵉˡᶠ ⁱⁿ ʰⁱˢ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ..!ᵀʰᵉ ʷᵒʳᵈ ʰᵉʳᵒ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵇᵉ ʳᵉˢᵗᵒʳᵉᵈ!!Cₒₘₑ, ⱼᵤₛₜ ₜᵣy ᵢₜ, yₒᵤ ₚᵣₑₜₑₙdₑᵣₛ!"

"T̵̺̐̈́͌̋͊͂̓̕ḧ̵̢̢̧̥͙̹̝͔́̽̋̋̔̔̿̿͝e̴͕͈̞͐̍̃ ̵̡̳͚̲͕̬͔̺͉̈́̽͒̀̂̀͂͗̕͝ö̸̖̞̰̾͐͘n̵̨͎̭̻̝͇͂̋̋͑̀͘̚l̶̡͈̟̯͚̍̾̓̓͋͒̍͊̽̂y̸̧̟͙̰̓ ̴̬̲̟̻͙̼͖̤̙̋̓̎͑̚͘̚͘ǒ̸̲̳̗̺͗̀̚n̸̙͒̾ę̵̗͇̻̯̙̥̀͆̓̏̀̈́̿̕͜ ̴̖͉̤̻͉̦̞̅̐́ẅ̸̹̖̣́̿͗ẖ̸̨̞̺̜͕͛̀ȍ̵̺̘͖̱̆́͂̀ͅͅ'̸̢͈̹̼̭̞̦̝͌͌̂̄̃̀̊͜͠ͅs̸͔͊͛̍ ̶̼́̉͋͆͑̈́͑͂͗̆a̵͍̭͙̥̰͆̀l̴̘̼̯͇̖͖̹̒̄̓̿͘ḷ̷̥̲̰͋́͋̃̏̿̒̍̏̍͜o̴͔̞̥̜̞̓̾̐͊̐̾̓̎̕̕͜w̸̧͇͚͓͈͕͉̼̘̏̾̎̇ë̶̛͓̪̦̬̲͚̬̯͉̇͒́̎d̴͈̙̱̠̠̲̃̆̍̌̑̏̕͘͘͝ ̶̭̗̺͕̱̟̟̂̏́̃͗̒͝͝ͅͅt̷̼̤͐̉̀̅̃ö̴̡̥̜̻̫̫̠̟͖̻̽̔̅̈̌̑̄͠͝ ̵̧͓̤̤͍̱̱̒̉͛̿͒̆̀̎̚͘͜k̸͚̥̿̅͑̽͘i̸͈̼͍̞̖̳͓͛̍̅͒l̵̫͚͚̼͎͕͕̘̤̝͒̋͛͊͋̓̏̒̕ļ̶͎̩̙̘̝͌̀̓͆́̚ ̴̪̫͐͐̂̿͋͘͝m̴̨̝̜̪̉̂͗́̀̈́̀̇̀͠ḛ̷͕̃̀͌͛̒͑̈́̾ ̴̝̃̉̾͋̋̓͠͝ȋ̴̢̙͍̹͈͓͈͆͛̅͑͜ͅs̸͓̔̆́̔́ ̸̨̧͇̣͉͋̔̈͗͘̕͜͝ͅÄ̵̛̛̱̜̬͕̤̍̍̀̽̍̕͝l̷̫̗̙̱̈̃̿̃̕͝l̴̨̨̥̬̣̘̙̓̐͗̔͐ͅ ̷̜̗̬̩̩͙̝͒͗̓͑͌̈̇̕̕͠Ḿ̶̨̦͚̱̺̮̰̾̊̓͆̎͝i̷̯̞̙͉̟̝̺͕̭̐͜ģ̵̡̖̦͙͕̊͆͊̑h̸͇̑́̿̾͋́͐͘͝t̵̙̬͔̲̠̹́̀̈́!̴̖͚̳̆̽̆́!̶̧̢̙̥̰̞̣̜͈͐̋̓"

"He... He's lost consciousness.." Endeavor says, and as he did many of them fell on the ground. Falling on his bottom, Chitsume trembled. 

And so, it was now actually over.

The Next Morning

It was a new morning, Chitsume just trying to process everything that happened. His mind still very out of it. He had vaguely heard the three boy's chat, though mostly being mumbles to him.

From the high of emotions that he had gotten the day before, his body and mind needed a bit of rest. Hence his current state. On power-saving mode, his emotions and his energy were now on an all-time low.

He had also seen and tried to listen to Mr. dog man's speech, he really did. He just— well, couldn't. His body and brain had not been listening to him, just only barely functioning at the moment.

He saw Todoroki look mad, which was surprising. But his body said no and gave no reaction. Mr. dog man then looked happy, that was odd. No reaction. They all bowed, he probably should too— no reaction. 

After Mr. dog man and the others left, Chitsume felt the urge to go somewhere. His body only now choosing to move, he left the room and wandered.

He felt the boys stop him, Chitsume ignored them. He felt nurses and doctors stop him, Chitsume ignored them. He just wanted to go somewhere, why were they all stopping him?

He felt annoyed, irritated, and so he turned his back on them all as his body then chose to stop at one specific place. The roof.

Wind caressing his face, Chitsume walked slowly took a few steps toward the railings. He looked down, seeing the ground and the trees below.

He took a deep breath
and c̴̩̃r̵̨͈̣͖͎̘̹̹̅͋̂̌͘i̵̡̺̤͔͒̈̆̀̑ḙ̸̡̫̽d̷͖̱̒̂͐̿.