𝟏𝟓-𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

___________________________________________________________

It was time for the first match, Midoriya vs. Shinsou. Though Midoriya was Chitsume's classmate and Shinsou may have used him, he still wanted to root for his purple-headed friend.  His eyes went wide when he saw Midoriya's eyes go dull and when he started to walk towards the boundaries. 

"So I was right..." Chitsume thinks, remembering when he himself got brainwashed.

It had scared and surprised Chitsume at first, yes. But thinking about it, Shinsou was just taking advantage of his quirk. Shinso had the smarts and he used them well.

But, smarts isn't always enough. Chitsume was at the edge of his seat as he saw Midoriya break his own fingers and snap out of his trance. His breath hitched seeing Shinso desperately trying to make Midoriya speak once again. His eyes full of desperation and impatience, hurt Chitsume down to the bone.

Shinso dejectedly walked out of the stadium only to be stopped by the voices of his classmates and some pro heroes complimenting him. Seeing his face, Chitsume felt — no, needed to say something. He jumped out of his seat as he ran and screamed this,

"You did amazing out there, Shinso!" His cheeks red, when he saw Shinso noticed him, his cheeks red too.

"G-Gah! He wasn't supposed to see me— ABORT! I REPEAT ABORT!!!" Chitsume thinks flustered as he quickly ran away, disappearing from Shinso's sight.

He had quickly run back to his seat, cheeks still flaming hot. He was trying to calm himself down and was now sitting near the back seats, covering his face with his hands. He was just quiet for a while until he felt immense anger and loathing. Chitsume slightly trembled as he hugged himself with his arms. 

The immense emotion had made Chitsume feel so cold and yet so hot at the same time. He had a bad feeling and finding out the source of the emotion making his bad feeling grow. 

" Todoroki... what happened..? " He thinks before remembering one name — Endeavor.

Chitsume quickly scanned the crowds before finding the Flaming Basta— Hero. He had then silently glared at the man which was not so hidden from his classmates and the Number Two Hero himself. Albeit slightly confused and shocked from the angry aura surrounding the boy, they mostly shrugged it off and focused themselves on the match at hand.

Chitsume's body which was quite hot from the anger he felt suddenly turning cold when a giant chunk of ice came approaching towards them, making Chitsume flinch backward.

Chitsume was utterly stunned by the sheer strength of his classmate. I mean he knew he was strong, but he never knew he was that strong. 

One of the audience members had said "Don't mind!" to try to comfort Sero and it had just become a whole chant. Even Chitsume joined in on it because losing that fast must've stung. A lot.

The next few matches weren't all that exciting as Kaminari lost in a second and that support course girl, Mei, was just using this match to advertise her 'babies'. It was now finally Chitsume's fight, and oh boy, he was sweating.

He was extremely nervous but because of Mina and Chitsume's interaction before, he wasn't feeling as nervous as he usually would. He slowly took deep breaths as he tried to calm himself down. He already knew who to use in this situation so he had little to nothing to be afraid of.

"Now for our next match! He may be an angel-faced cutie but you better not underestimate his charms... Chitsume Hiroshima of the Hero course!!!"

"Angel-faced cutie...??" Chitsume repeats, tilting his head utterly confused about his effects on women and just people in general, also a bit weirded out honestly.

V.S

"Is something going to come out of those horns? Well? From the hero course, it's Mina Ashido!"

"Just because your my friend doesn't mean I won't hesitate to beat your butt!" She screams with a devilish smile on her face.

"Beat her like in those fighting games where their clothes get ripped off!!!" The one and only Perv Balls— Mineta scream out, earning him disgusted looks and him also being called scum.

"Alright, Happiness, here we go!" Chitsume screams out, as the stadium and his body get surrounded by flames. 

"G-Gah! That's hot!" Mina yells out as her face starts to sweat.

"To the front!" 

"𝒪𝒻 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒, 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒞𝒽𝒾𝓉𝓈𝓊𝓂𝑒. (Of course, master Chitsume.)" He says as he summons flames toward the pink-skinned girl.

"That won't be enough to beat me!" Mina says as she dodges with the help of her acid, only to be met with even more flames.

Chitsume and Happiness then continue with their onslaught of flames as Mina kept on dodging each and every time. He was already sweating quite a bit and his breaths were getting more shall0w but Chitsume wasn't nervous, he was actually smiling.

"This is getting annoying! Give up already!" Mina shouts as she continues to move from one place to another. She had been moving around from the start of the match while Chitsume had yet to move an inch.

"I'm tired of being on the defensive, time to get more offensive!!" She screams as she runs quickly towards the boy as the two continued to send out fire towards the girl that dodged. But something that Chitsume noticed had made him smile even wider, she was getting tired, really tired.

His plan was to do this from the start, to tire her out so she wouldn't be able to fight while he conserves his energy and stays in place. But it isn't the whole plan, the second part of the plan was this—

When Mina suddenly puts out her hand, instead of seeing the usual liquid acid, she sees gas. She immediately panics and gets confused as Chitsume and Happiness take advantage of her moment of vulnerability as they push her out of bounds with a big ol push.

"Mina Ashido is out of bounds, Chitsume Hiroshima wins and advances to the second round!" Midnight declares as the crowd roars into applause and cheers.

"What?! No!" Mina whines as she cried crocodile tears.

"Not only strong but smart too, Chitsume Hiroshima is not one to be underestimated!!!" Present Mic announces as Chitsume's grin grew even bigger.

"𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓁𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓂𝒶𝓏𝒾𝓃𝑔, 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒞𝒽𝒾𝓉𝓈𝓊𝓂𝑒. (You truly are amazing, master Chitsume.)" Happiness says as he pats Chitsume's head, which somehow didn't burn the boy.

"T-Thanks!" Chitsume says with a small blush, leaning on to the fire giant's touch.

"Dang, congrats on the win, Chitsume! You did great!" Mina says as she gave the boy a handshake and a high five.

"Y-You did too!" Chitsume replies.

"Hey, looking at you now.. are you doing okay? You're really sweaty and don't look too good." Mina comments.

"H-Hm? O-Of course I a—" Chitsume mutters out as his body finally gave up and fell.

"Chitsume!"

"𝑀𝒶𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇! (Master!)"