𝟐𝟎-𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

_________________________________________________________

The moment those words left his mouth, they were ecstatic, Chitsume included. They were then silenced by Mr. Aizawa the next second.

"This is related to the draft nominations by pros I mentioned the other day. The nominations will truly start mattering only after you've gained some experience and your adaptable fighting ability is judged during your sophomore and senior years..." Aizawa says, his black hair falling back down.

"In other words, the nominations you're getting this year are more akin to expressions of 'interest' in your future potential. And it's not that rare that that interest dries up by graduation or is simply unilaterally dropped." He finished.

"Not sugar-coating anything, are you, sir?" Chitsume thought with a small sweatdrop.

Aizawa then showed them the tally of nominations which were very lopsided. Todoroki and Bakugou having 4,123 and 3,556  votes respectively while everyone else had about a few hundred and lower. It wasn't all that surprising but seeing that clear of a difference just does some stuff to your self-esteem.

Chitsume didn't have that many only having 4 votes which was surprising in its own right. He surely thought he'd get none as he might have won the first round, he still passed out right after. And his second match... we don't talk about that one.

Aizawa then explained why they were having them choose hero names so early, being the villain attack in the USJ. Thinking about it made Chitsume shiver so he quickly threw that thought out the window.

"Of course, placeholder names are fine too, but something appropriate..."

"Because if not, it'll be hell from there!! The names you come to be known by the world as now! In many cases, they stay that way after becoming pros!!" Midnight says, making her entrance.

"Well, she is correct. I'll be having Midnight evaluate your naming sense since I definitely can't. The way your futures end up will approach the image projected by the names you choose. It's all down to that old phrase, 'Names and natures often agree.' For example, All Might." Aizawa says as he slowly gets into his yellow sleeping bag.

About 15 minutes later, Midnight had announced that the ones who're ready could already start presenting their names. Chitsume surely didn't want to do it first so he was thankful that Aoyama did.

"Here it comes. The name of the Sparkling Hero: I cannot stop twinkling." Aoyama said, making everyone sweatdrop. 

"That's a whole sentence!!!" They all screamed.

"If you take our the 'I' and abbreviate it to just a 'can't,' it'll be easier to say," Midnight says, not at all finding this as weird as it should be.

"Too right, mademoiselle." Aoyama replies.

"She's taking it seriously?! What the fluff is the standard??"