𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨

Name: Chitsume Hiroshima
Age: 15
Sex: Male
Quirk: Animi Motus / Emotions
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Status: Alive

Likes :
● Quiet places
● Nature scenery
● Bitter foods

Dislikes :
● Crowded places
● Attention
● Intense people

Looks :
Chitsume is pretty average in height at 5'6. He has soft, droopy, red eyes paired with white, fluffy hair with a slight pink tint. His features are slightly feminine and so is his body. He has a decent amount of muscle though not very clearly seen.

Personality : 

He is a quiet-spoken panicky person that admires people who are brave and can speak their thoughts without worrying about other people's opinions.

He cares a lot about the opinions of others and barely thinks for himself, he follows more than he leads.

He is the type of person that you could lose easily in a crowd if you aren't looking. He doesn't do very well with people who are very intense as they intimidate him a bit. He tends to try to avoid those types of people however life hates him and intense people tend to gravitate to Chitsume unfortunately for him.

Quirk Description :

The user will be able to form creatures from the emotions that they have felt. These creatures can 'die' but as long as the user feels said emotion again, they can be revived. Each emotion turned into a creature will have different characteristics and abilities based on the emotion and how they express said emotion.

Though not needed to call on the creatures, it will help make them stronger if the user feels the same emotion that the creature represents. The stronger the emotion, the better boost they get.

The creatures can take an effect on the people around them and the user themselves. Their effects can range from a variety of things, from the temperature to the feelings of the people around them.

The user is able to take some characteristics of the creatures that they have created and since the emotions were once a part of the user, the creatures are quite obedient to their user.

There is a special form that each emotion can take form but only if the user and the said emotion have a strong enough bond that takes years to form. Once they have a special bond, the drawbacks of calling them would become void though as of right now, only one of Chitsume's creatures has this special bond.

Drawbacks :

May cause overheating, hypothermia, panic attacks, and mood swings, when quirk overused.

If parts are taken form on the user's body when quirk is overused, it will stay like that for a few days reaching 2 weeks.

The creatures have a chance of going ballistic which causes the body of the user to go at extreme temperatures, risking their life. Though they only go ballistic when the user is under extreme amounts of stress and trauma that they lose all their reason and rationality. Though very rare, it is possible.