𝟎𝟖-𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭

____________________________________________________________

"...Huh? Where am I..?" Chitsume says, his voice hoarse.

"You've finally woken up, you're at a hospital right now." A voice answers, on closer inspection, he found Recovery Girl at the side of the bed he laid.

"Hospital..? W-Why am I here...?" He mutters, confused.

"You got quite injured during the USJ attack, you have been treated here and have been asleep for three days, dear." She says explaining the situation.

"You've already stabilized but if you still feel tired, you can take another day off school. You've only really missed one day." She adds.

"A-Ah, it's okay. I think I can go back to school today." He says.

"I see, I'll heal you up a bit more and then you'll be free to go." She says walking closer to the boy as she kisses the boy's injuries, healing them.

"T-Thank you..." The boy thanks.

"You don't need to thank me, it's my job to help injured students like you." She replies.

The boy just stayed quiet as he bows to the elderly lady and leaves the hospital, tripping here and there from lack of activity.

Later

"E-Excuse me," Chitsume says as he catches the attention of his homeroom teacher. Everyone's eyes turned to the boy, making him anxious.

"It's nice to see you back, just sit down on your seat and we'll talk later to catch you back up," Aizawa says gesturing him to sit as Chitsume followed.

Many of his classmates wanted to talk to the boy but decided to just do it later as they were still in the middle of class. A certain blonde boy especially so.

The lessons and subjects went on normally without any problems, Chitsume was a bit lost at first though but was able to catch up after a while. It was nice, going on with school as if the USJ never happened.

It was now lunchtime and the worried students from before found this as a good opportunity to talk to the boy.

The worried group of students composed of Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina, Sero, Momo, and a few others like Midoriya and Iida too. He was confused about why Iida and Midoriya were worried for him when they've never even talked but wasn't able to ask as he was busy answering the questions of his classmates.

It had just been a while since Chitsume has talked so his voice was still quite strained and answering all those questions didn't help as it caused him to cough a bit which made the questioning students notice this.

"S-Sorry for asking all those questions, Hiroshima. Must've strained your voice, sorry about that." Mina said scratching the back of her neck.

"Yes, it seems I have gotten carried away too, I apologize. " Momo says.