𝟐𝟒-𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩

A/N

Alright! This arc's angst is finally done! I was not planning on making it so sad and heavy but I just somehow went in that direction T-T. But don't worry as I will be compensating for all the angst and sad vibes I have given you guys the past few weeks with fluff, fluff, and more fluff!! Maybe even some romance if you guys are lucky~  ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

Happy vibes here we go!!

_________________________________________________________

With the muffled sounds of mumbling hitting Chitsume's ears, he slowly opened his eyes, the unfamiliar sight of a white ceiling being the first thing he saw.

He slowly sat up, feeling the soft hospital bed cushioning his skin. He looked up from his lap and was met by the sight of his classmates and Adonis in the room.

The second they noticed he was awake, he was again in somebody's embrace. He had frantically asked the boy questions and checking him all over if he was okay.

"Chi! You're awake! Are you okay? Does anything hurt? Do you feel alright? Need anything? Tell me right away if even the littlest of things feel weird!" 

"A-Adonis? I-I'm fine right now, no nothing hurts, that much... I feel better I think, maybe s-some tea... and okay." Chitsume answered everything, feeling slightly overwhelmed.

"Thank goodness! You had me so worried!" Adonis says, sighing in relief.

"O-Oh.. Wait— Why are you here? Isn't today supposed to be a workday? Why aren't you at the cafe? Wait. How are you even here??" It was now Chitsume's turn to ask the questions.

"We got really worried when you went out so we called him since he was one of your only contacts," Midoriya answered.

"We apologize for using your phone without your permission but we felt that it was necessary," Iida adds, the boys slightly bowing.

"And to answer your other questions, I closed the cafe for today and I immediately went on a train the second I heard about it." Adonis finishes.

"O-Oh... I'm sorry for being so much trouble.." Chitsume then says, looking down on his lap and gripping the blankets that covered him.

"You won't ever be trouble, Chi." Adonis comforts, squeezing the boy tighter.

"I-I c-can't breathe—!" Chitsume says, the hug crushing his ribs.

"Oops! Sorry, Chi! Since you're looking pretty okay now, I'll let you talk with your buddies here, I'll get you your tea." Adonis says as he released the boy from his bear hug and left the room, waving, leaving the four teens alone.

"U-Uhm, s-sorry again, I probably worried you guys a lot and stuff even though it was all just me being stupid and overly sensiti—" Chitusme starts, the awkward tension killing him inside as he tries to get out of the bed only for his knees to go weak, causing him to fall.

With a hand on his waist, he was saved from falling. Looking at the hand's owner, Chitsume's cheeks slightly flushed a small pink seeing it was Todoroki. Giving a small thank you to the boy as he helped him sit back down on the bed, his legs not allowing him to stand right now. "Why do I always fall like this at the worst times—?!"

"You should not be apologizing for something that was not in any way your fault. If any one of us were to apologize it should be me! I was blind by anger and got people hurt. I even ki—" Iida started before getting cut off, Chitsume flinched.

"Iida. We've already told you that it isn't any of our faults, you shouldn't apologize!" Midoriya cut in, stopping Iida from continuing his last few words, Todoroki nodding in agreement.

"A-Ah, I apologize for forgetting. But I still feel the need to say sorry!" Iida insists, Chitsume's eyes slightly twitching.

"They've already forgiven you and I forgive you too. You don't need to bother apologizing anymore." Chitsume comforts, trying to hide his slight irritation.

"Then I apologize for apologizing."

"You— Stop apologizing!!!" A tick mark appearing on Chitsume's forehead, he punched the teen in the stomach.

"O-ow— I'm sorry for irritating you—" 

"Oh, you're really asking for it, aren't you—?!" Chitsume muttered, hands moving quickly as he started choking the boy in frustration. 

"Hiroshima, no!!"

Later

"Have you calmed down now..?" Todoroki asks, panting, holding Chitsume back from killing the robot-like teen.

"..I guess." Chitsume huffs as he went limp in Todoroki's hold, getting tired.

"I thought you were going to kill me..." Iida says, still holding his neck.

"I did too," Chitsume replied earning a few shivers from his friends.

Outside the door was a smiling Adonis, keeping in his laughs from being heard, tea in hand.

"I guess I'll give this later then." He thought before leaving the teens to have fun by themselves, dubbing choking your friends half to death as normal teenage fun.

"Now that I think about it.. Who was that guy who hugged me..? He thought. "Did any of you guys see anyone on the roof when I passed out? U-Uhm someone with red eyes, perhaps?" Chitsume asks the boys.

"A person with red eyes..? No, when we found you alone. I'm not sure if I've ever seen anyone with red eyes here beside you. Why'd you ask?" Midoriya says, a finger on his chin.

"O-Oh, no reason. It was probably my imagination then.." Chitsume says to himself.

"Imagination..? Was there someone?" Todoroki repeats, hearing him.

"N-Nope, just asking is all!" Chitsume replies, waving his hands around.

"Well, I don't recall seeing anyone with red eyes like Midoriya, but the doctors and the nurses here might know something if you ask," Iida suggests.

"I see... Thanks, and sorry again for almost choking you to death..." Chitsume says with a small pout.

"D-Don't worry about it, I brought it upon myself. Your grip is truly strong though, my neck's going to bruised for weeks..." Iida comments, his cheeks oddly flushed for the boy who almost killed him a few seconds ago.

Chitsume immediately brightens up and looking up and suddenly standing up, he gave the boys a bright close-eyed smile as he giggled and said,

"Thanks!"

"Gah! Todoroki there's steam coming out of your left side!!" Midoriya suddenly screamed.

"This is fine, it's normal." Todoroki simply answered, ignoring it.

"Woah~! This is like a mini sauna! That's so cool, feels good too!" Chitsume says, leaning into Todoroki's steaming left side.

"Ah! There's more!! This does not look fine, Todoroki!!"

"It's. Fine."

beep beep beep

"Huh? OH NO THE FIRE ALARM!"

"Get out of the room!"

"FIRE?!! CHI!!!!"

"TODOROKI, NO! YOU GOT US ALL WET!!!"