𝟑𝟎-𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐞

[A/N - I have had this chapter and a few more sitting gathering up dust in my drafts, I will still not be continuing this version of the story but I will be uploading the last few chapters I have of this!]
_________________________________________________________

"Huh? What was that? I didn't hear you..." Chitsume asks, eyebrow raised.

"I-It was nothing, just forget it." Shinso shrugged off, hand covering his mouth as he hid his small blush as he coughed.

"..Alrighty then, ya weirdo." Chitsume joked, laughing with his cute laugh of his.

"You of all people calling me that just hurts," Shinso retorted, blush still on his face.

"Hey! That's mean... You big ol sleep-deprived meanie..."

"Saying that as if you aren't either."

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

"Take it as you will."

The two teens laughing and joking around as they ate, unknowingly, some people had overheard. Not so quiet whispers and murmurs floating about the cafeteria,

"I told you they were dating! There's no way people who aren't dating act like that!" 

"I was kind of kidding when I said that, but yeah... They must really be dating."

"I knew it... the innocent ones always fish up all the hotties!"

Kaminari, Sero, and Mina, quite openly gossiping at their table. Bakugou looking like he might actually kill someone, and Kirishima stopping him, so nothing new.

"Well, I'm glad he's getting more bros these days! I feel like a proud brother right now," Kirishima says with a manly tear, nonchalantly holding Bakugou back with his hands.

And yet again, their loud mouths were still somehow being heard within the already noisy cafeteria. A certain someone was brooding. Glaring at a purple head, he aggressively slurped his soba.

After another week of studying with Shinso, Chitsume felt ready than ever. The day of the exam coming in, the flame of beating the purple grape still burning bright. The clock ticking in the background, pencil graphite scribbling on paper, with a relieved sigh, Chitsume finished.

As they were now dismissed and allowed to leave, with one final huff and glare, he muttered to himself, "This is between life and death... All those hours of studying will not be in vain..! My oath will become truth... Just you wait, you little grape..."

But Chitsume's obstacles do not end there for the bigger, harder one approaches.

The Test Exercise

All the class 1a students in their respective hero costumes, nervousness, and excitement in the air. Though one thing was different, there were the teachers there too. A lot of them. Chitsume wasn't sure why but his gut was very much screaming at him.

Jiro was able to notice this too as she asked. And of course, Chitsume's gut just has to be right again. What would it take for it to get it wrong for once?!