𝟎𝟕-𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝

____________________________________________________________

The two boys have finally reached the center area of the USJ, the situation was not looking very good, Aizawa was in awful condition, 13 being half gone and All Might wasn't either as he fought with it.

Chitsume wasn't very sure on who it was or even what it was, but whatever that thing was, he didn't like it.

It was devoid of any emotions of its own which unnerved Chitsume, it didn't feel anything, as if it was dead. He could feel this with the mist man too but with it, it was much worse.

But that wasn't the most unnerving part, though he couldn't feel emotions from it, itself, he could feel other's emotions from it. He could sense emotions that weren't his. He could feel terror, fear, and pain, all together, it was horrible and absolutely sickening.

Todoroki, seeing this situation acted quickly as he provided help to All Might as he froze half of it. Bakugou did too as he pinned down the mist man to the ground, threatening to explode him.

"All Might won't go down as easy as you clowns," Todoroki said.

But it wasn't enough to stop the humanoid creature as half of it is ripped apart from its body before it starts regenerating. 

"Two quirks...?" Chitsume thought.

The creature then ran towards Bakugou, as it had its fist ready, threatening to attack.

Chitsume, seeing this was in a state of panic. His body moved on its own as he turned his body into the water of Sadness. He used this to travel faster and when the bird humanoid was about Bakugou, he condensed the water of his body, acting as a meat shield and taking the hit. He had felt his bones crack, as blood went out of his mouth.

"gAH—" He said before flying to the wall, only to be caught by All Might.

"That was very selfless of you to do, you truly will become a great hero in the future. Rest easy, it is now my turn." He says as he sets the boy on the floor.

"All...Might.." Chitsume musters out, his voice was soft and pained.

Chitsume felt like hell. His body was aching as some of his ribs got fractured as he started to clutch his stomach as all the bile he had in his throat before all went coming out, along with some more blood too.

"I...I.. have to do more...If I go down... from just this..." He said to himself but when he tried to continue, he had started to cough up even more blood.

"Damn it! I'm... I'm so useless!" He thought as he couldn't talk anymore, his torso seriously wounded.

"𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈, 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇. 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓉𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒽𝒾𝓂. (You are never useless, master. You did well protecting him.)" Happiness says.

"B-But... I-I" Chitsume says, voice quieter this time as his eyes became a bit more glossy.

"You already did enoug h, you saved his life. Now rest.(You already did enough, you saved his life. Now rest.)" Sadness says, shushing the boy.

Though not intentionally, Chitsume followed as he entered his dream world, some of his tears that threatened to spill out, fell from his closed eyes.