𝟎𝟐-𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭

A/N :
I had replaced Kouda for Hiroshima to keep class 1A at 20 students so I'm sorry for any Kouda fans out there, I hope you forgive me. 🙏
_____________________________________________________________

It was now the second day of UA and he was just sitting in his seat listening to some lofi music, he really liked this type of music. It was nice calming and could be listened to during studying too. He wasn't all that fond of complicated music though he can acknowledge good music.

He was just minding his own business until he saw what seemed to be a yellow caterpillar, but on closer inspection, he found out it was a human and his homeroom teacher at that. He was quite confused but really, who wasn't?

He along with his other classmates then went to the locker rooms to change. But without realizing it he was already comparing himself with his other peers. He has always had this bad habit of belittling himself and comparing himself with others but he tries his best to fix it with Excitement's help.

"They're all so fit and they have so many muscles too... and then there's me." He sighs as he puts on his jacket and goes out to the field.

His anxiety from earlier grows as he and his other classmates have just been told that the person who'll get 20th would be expelled.

"Welcome to the department of Heroics!" Their teacher said giving chills to Chitsume's back.

The first test was the 50 meter Dash

Chitsume had used his quirk to grow wings on his back, as well as some scales here and there and two horns though those were just there for show as his wings were the only thing he was going to use anyway. 

As his wings needed some build-up before he could fly fast enough, he still got a pretty good time of 4.34 seconds, being the second-best score in the class.

"Could've done better but it's decent." He said critiquing himself.

The second test was the Grip Strenght

He had thought of which would be the most appropriate for this test but thinking about it Excitement was still the best choice so he used that to make his hands into claws and then gripped the device getting an okay 62kg. It was better than the 32kg he had in middle school that's for sure.

"540kg!? Are you a gorilla!? No, you're more of an octopus!" The one with the weird elbows said. Chitsume calls him 'The Office' for short in his head.

"Octopus..? Sexy." He heard another one of his classmates say. At that moment he had now dubbed him 'Perv balls'.

The third test was the Standing Long Jump

He had done pretty well here being able to go over the sandbox. He used something that wasn't Excitement's thing but Fear's. He changed his legs into flesh-like stilts and lunged over the whole thing with ease. He transformed after taking off his shoes, of course, don't want them expensive shoes ripping do we?

The next test was the Sustained Sideway Jumps

Not anything that notable happened here, nobody really did that well except for Perv Balls as he used his ball hair to just bounce off of them. Other than that everyone else did pretty average.

The next test and the most exciting, The Ball Pitch

Chitsume then watches as his classmates were able to creatively use their quirk to pitch the ball. Some of the more notable ones that he remembers are the girl who made a cannon with the mother vibes he calls 'Cannon Mother', the girl who got infinity who he calls 'Floaty Cheeks', and the boy who went first he calls 'Must Avoid' or 'Boom Hair'.