𝟎𝟎-𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

___________________________________________________________

Chitsume Hiroshima, a boy who was invisible to the people around him, and he liked it that way. He hated attention as it made him anxious and panic so he was thankful he didn't attract attention. 

So why does a boy who hates attention want to be a hero? A profession where attention is expected? A profession where it just screams attention? Well, we need to rewind a bit to answer that.

Chitsume, a young child at the exciting age of four. It was the age most kids would be able to get their quirks, a special age that would change his life, based on his quirk it could be the best or worst thing that will ever happen to him. It would be what says his worth in the future.

That one day went by pretty soon just being a month after his birthday, he finally got his quirk. A small dragon and somehow Chitsume wasn't scared or anything, he felt like he knew it and by instinct, he talked to it in a language he didn't recognize but at the same time knew, then it all just clicked. This was his quirk.

He then immediately ran to his room to call his father to tell him about the news

He then immediately ran to his room to call his father to tell him about the news. You see, Chitsume's father wasn't home all that much as he was usually abroad working, it was hard being away from his family but he was doing it for them, his family, and they understood that so they weren't all that lonely.

"Chitsume I'm happy you called me but I know that there must be a reason looking at your face." He said as he looked at the boy's sparkling face, even with the screen dividing them, he could still tell he was happy.

"I...I got my quirk!" Chitsume said happily showing off the small dragon from before as his hands grew some white scales and claws too.

"That's amazing, kid! The timing's perfect too since I was planning on going back home soon. I can probably get there faster too if I go earlier! I'm so excited to see you Chitsume." He said to the child.

"I am too! I know that you're working for our sake but I still get lonely even with mom with me..." He said as he looked down on his lap.

"That's completely normal, but you won't be lonely for long so don't be sad!" He said comforting the child.