𝟐𝟔-𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬

A/N

Okay, lied a little bit when I said no more angst. Mentions of past self-harm at the start, be careful and feel free to skip a few paragraphs. I will add another duck border to say when it's all clear to go!

_________________________________________________________

The door clicked closed, Chitsume entering his apartment. In the span of a few days, it had already felt like he was in a whole other place.

The boy walked carefully as he tried to avoid slipping on the objects and clothes messily laid on the floor. The couch unkept, some pillows and a small blanket still left there from some time else, and the TV cables unorganized. 

He ignored all these things as he entered his bedroom, and like everywhere else, it was a mess. But Chitsume paid no mind as he laid himself on his bed, grabbing the almost fallen blanket as he covered himself with it.

He knew he should clean up. He knows his place is a mess. But his mind and body won't listen, it was all too much work just for it to become messier a few days later. What even was the point?

He's been feeling a lot more tired these days and it's thankfully not been showing. He sighed to himself as he nuzzled himself deeper into the fluffy cloth, feeling bored out of his mind but too tired to do anything. So he opted to look. He wasn't looking at anything specifically,  just letting his eyes follow to whatever was of interest.

His darting eyes eventually reach his bandaged arms. Hands slowly unraveling the slightly tight bandages, his pale scarred skin was freed from its cage. His eyes winced, oh how he wished they would just disappear. The scars and his skin. 

The marks that reminded him of them, he despised it. Mocking him even more, he felt the sting of the open wounds as the wind hit his skin making him hiss in slight pain. He cursed to himself as he felt his body tremble, his body going into a fetus position, he cradled himself. 

Tears dropping from the eyes he thought were already dried up, he whispered, his voice cracking,

"...I miss you."

[~🦆~🦆~]

"AHAHAHAHA, FOR REAL?! No, but for real, Bakugou?!!!" Kirishima and Sero both wheezed out, faces contorted from all the laughing.

"Don't laugh! It's stuck and washing ain't fixing it! Yo, don't laugh, I'll kill you!" Bakugou seethed, body trembling from anger.

Though his prep boy hair seemed to betray him instead of fear, the teens just laughed louder, mocking him even. Chitsume in the back of the classroom letting weak laughs leave his tongue.