𝟎𝟔-𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬

____________________________________________________________

For the past few days, Chitsume really wasn't the most enthusiastic about school or anything they did. But for once, the boy was actually excited, he was ecstatic

They were going to do a Rescue Trial today at the USJ, where they would do rescue and not fighting. Chitsume knowing this; was extremely pumped since he always planned to be a rescue hero anyway.

"Finally! I don't need to fight for once! " He says to himself as he enters the bus where a few of his classmates already inside.

"You seem excited, Chitsume. " A voice says seeing the sparkles in his eyes.

Chitsume looked around before finding the source, it was Momo.

"Ah, was it that obvious..? I really want to be a rescue hero so I guess I might be a little excited for today." He says, blushing slightly from embarrassment. 

" It's normal to feel excited so no need to be embarrassed about it. " She says as she chuckles slightly. Chitsume just nods, giving her a small goodbye as he goes to his seat.

Chitsume was seated at the back row with Sero and Shoji on his right.

"Hey, Hiroshima," Sero said catching the boy's attention.

"I never really mentioned it but I was in the same battle center in the entrance exam." He says, Chitsume staying quiet letting the boy continue.

"I saw you ride a dragon near the end of it, what was that? None of the guys I had seen before was anything like it." He says as he recalls the other times he had seen the boy use his quirk before.

"You mean me?" Excitement says, popping out of nowhere, surprising the tape boy and the tentacle teen too, though he just then brushes it off, minding his own business.

"Oh, I thought you were like, bigger?" He says as he calms himself down, his hand on his chest.

"I can grow bigger and smaller all I want, the other guys could someday but right now it's just me." Excitement explains. It wasn't that great of an explanation though as it only gave Sero even more questions.

"So, yeah... This is them, their name is Excitement." Chitsume introduces the white dragon.

Sero just nodded as he eyed the white dragon.

But before they could chat any longer, the voice of their teacher cuts their little conversation short.

The 1A students then start to pour out of the bus as they all enter the giant area, the USJ.

"Amazing!! Is this the U.S.J or something!?!" They yell in unison.

"Flood wrecks, landslides, fires, etc. This is a practical training I created to stimulate all kinds of accidents and disasters, and its name is... The ultimate space for jams!!" The black hole hero, 13 says.